PS3 Compatible USB Controllers???

9 replies
Found 7th Sep 2009
As we all know, the PS3 controller is pretty crappy. Does anyone have any advice on what 'PC' usb controller I should get that would work with the PS3. I have looked at the Logitech Chillstream and it seems to get some good reviews and some terrible reviews. Ideally I just want to use my 360 pad (the best pad eva) on my PS3 but supposedly this ain't possible. I would try it but I'm at work right now as I have both wireless and wired pads and I also have the wireless receiver so I can use the wireless 360 pad on the PC. However from what I have read, no combination of these will work on the PS3

Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions?

8 Comments

Tevion ones. They work pretty well. I dont have a PS3, but when I can go to my friends house I take it and it works great.

Have a google on 'XCM Cross Battle Adapter'

Or get a XCM converter lets you play 360 on ps3 although I prefer ps3 ones to 360

dontasciime;6231164

http://www.engadget.com/2007/05/01/how-to-make-a-ps360-controller/

Easier to just put up with the cramp.

I usually just use a usb cable that has a slot that lets you use a ps2 pad, but that wont help if you want a 360 pad just thought I would get it out there.

Original Poster

:-( all I want to do is ideally use my wireless 360 pad. Why is life so difficult
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon account for Alexa only23
    2. Xbox 360 Games with Gold11
    3. Charge Back From A Betting Account11
    4. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted34

See more discussions