Expired

Ps3 console advice, looking for a new ps3 deal

5 replies
Found 13th Aug 2010
Was in a hull asda and spotted a brand new 80gb end of line ps3 with controller and termanator salvation for £150, amazingly they were sold out and was told asda had none in any of the stores ( this may have been just locally).

Anyone know of any other good deals or good price comparison sites.

looking to pay max 250 thanks in advance.

5 Comments

Banned

£179.99 for the 80GB or £179.99 for 80GB Little Big Planet Bundle depends if your willing to travel for it.

tec7.co.uk/Con…spx

tec7.co.uk/Con…spx

Otherwise I'm thinking of selling my PS3 Slim 120GB, 2 games for £210, warranty until October 2010 if your interested

Original Poster

thanks for the help ppl, still looking, alex your ps3 looks interesting as i'd olny look at buying second hand if it was a slim ps3, what are the 2 games?

Was in my local blockbusters this evening and theyhad 2 80Gb models, standard no games at £150 each

Banned

antony4462

thanks for the help ppl, still looking, alex your ps3 looks interesting … thanks for the help ppl, still looking, alex your ps3 looks interesting as i'd olny look at buying second hand if it was a slim ps3, what are the 2 games?

Sorry for delayed response, Games are Motorstorm Pacific Rift and Wolfenstein.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3067
    2. Free sweet Sunday’s code22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769365
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380

See more discussions