Found 7th Feb 2011
Sorry i aint much of a PS3 fan im a xbox kid neva rly messed with the PS3

the problem i have today whilst ive been playing black ops my controlers both deicded to mess up

they will work fine when ive conected them to the PS with the charge cable but as soon as i take it off all 4 lights flash on them and it says "please reconnect controler(s)" how do i stop this and get them to work wireless again?

cheers

6 Comments

Original Poster

sorry sorted now seems to work

If you're an Xbox Person, drop the PS3 Controller and get one of these...

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

I hated playing games on the PS3 just cos of the controller layout, now, it's all gravy...

999lofty

sorry sorted now seems to work

Did you just press the [PS] button in the middle to stop the flashing lights?

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

fanpages

Did you just press the [PS] button in the middle to stop the flashing … Did you just press the [PS] button in the middle to stop the flashing lights?BFN,fp.

yes tryed that mate didnt work. switched it off coz it was annoyin me switched it back on and its fine again strange

...switched the PS3 console off, do you mean?

You can "reset" a SIXAXIS (or DUALSHOCK(r)3) controller that is not synchronising ("pairing") with your PS3 console correctly by, say, depressing the point of a ballpoint pen, or a paperclip, or similar into the small rectangular slot on base of the casing.

If you experience the same issue again, you may like to try this.

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

fanpages

...switched the PS3 console off, do you mean?You can "reset" a SIXAXIS … ...switched the PS3 console off, do you mean?You can "reset" a SIXAXIS (or DUALSHOCK(r)3) controller that is not synchronising ("pairing") with your PS3 console correctly by, say, depressing the point of a ballpoint pen, or a paperclip, or similar into the small rectangular slot on base of the casing.If you experience the same issue again, you may like to try this.BFN,fp.

ye switched the console off
oh cheers for that mate if it happens again ill give it a go
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57595
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions