Found 17th Apr 2010
Damn, they cost as much as a brand new game! Does anyone know the cheapest place to buy them? I dont really want to spend £35... So under 30 would be nice!

Thank you

8 Comments

Original Poster

Oh yes, and i would really prefer an official one, but if anyone has had a unofficial one and it felt the same, then thats fine too!

the ones at deal extreme definitely look the part.. i don't know how the function is though.

Original Poster

thanks but looks like ill be heading to argos to spend £35 on a controller :(:(

Asda has unnofficial ones for around a £10 we managed to get one for £6 from there!!!

oscarcherry;8386189

Asda has unnofficial ones for around a £10 we managed to get one for £6 f … Asda has unnofficial ones for around a £10 we managed to get one for £6 from there!!!

Wireless...?

If your not signed upto Additions direct you can get £30 off your first order over £60 making 2 controllers about £23 each?

i have a dualshock 3 pad for 28 delivered

this was a long time back but i bought a 2 pack of six axis ones from GAME for £36 they were £40 and i got student discount, worth a check instore id say
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions