Found 7th Mar
Any advice on offline couch co-op games for the PS3?

I'm aware of: Army of Two, Borderlands, Resistance series, Lost planet 2, Far cry 3 & 4.

I know about the co-optimus website, just looking for some first hand opinions from HUKD folk.

1. Ask
  2. Sofa
  3. PS3
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sofa
  3. PS3
16 Comments

I'd recommend Lord of the Rings War in the north! It has a good story and decent play.

F

Would like to know for me and husband

Diablo 3

My partner and i really enjoyed playing through Zombie Nation, and its able to be done in an evening or two

Ben280

Diablo 3

I'd second this. Great game that you can pick up for peanuts. Played it right through to the highest difficulty.

Little Big Planet series (platformer), Motorstorm series (racing), Critter Crunch (nice co-op to get highest score), 3 on 3 NHL Arcade (sports), You Don't Know Jack (if you like trivia games), Blur (racing)

EDIT: Didn't notice it's co-op only. Well some of these are competitive
Edited by: "hyperlisk" 7th Mar

Sports Champions 1 and 2 if you have Move controllers (and are prepared to get off the couch!)
Edited by: "tallpete33" 7th Mar

Portal 2.

monster madness

Without a doubt you must try resistance fall of man and resistance 3. The best co op games available.

ash7612

Without a doubt you must try resistance fall of man and resistance 3. The … Without a doubt you must try resistance fall of man and resistance 3. The best co op games available.

I enjoyed the first one but found it too long. May have been better coop

Original Poster

ash7612

Without a doubt you must try resistance fall of man and resistance 3. The … Without a doubt you must try resistance fall of man and resistance 3. The best co op games available.

Currently playing the first and enjoying it - will order resistance 3.

Original Poster

MungoSplodge

My partner and i really enjoyed playing through Zombie Nation, and its … My partner and i really enjoyed playing through Zombie Nation, and its able to be done in an evening or two

Which game is this? Can't seem to find it.

Original Poster

Thanks all for the suggestions - will also get LOTR War in the North, and likely Diablo 3.

r2mahara

Which game is this? Can't seem to find it.

Really sorry, its called Dead Nation... and there is a follow up called Alien Nation as well but i think thats PS4 specific.

You will find it on the store and its pretty cheap.

Original Poster

MungoSplodge

Really sorry, its called Dead Nation... and there is a follow up called … Really sorry, its called Dead Nation... and there is a follow up called Alien Nation as well but i think thats PS4 specific.You will find it on the store and its pretty cheap.

Thanks for your reply - found it in the end and came here to post it and noticed your comment. It's £6.49 on PSN - will add it to the list!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions