Groups

PS3 Downloading Question

Banned
    You know the way you can download game content on the xbox 360 for microsoft points

How do you pay for content through the PS3 service?

rep given for help

Thanks

21 Comments

Just register a credit or debit card with the PSN and pay with that.

Original Poster Banned

ajay87;3577250

Just register a credit or debit card with the PSN and pay with that.

Can you not get points in any way? How much are things to download

It shows you how much the stuff is. You simply pay for it like you would when you buy something on the internet.

It tells you the price when you go to the store on the PS3

Johnrulez;3577257

Can you not get points in any way? How much are things to download

No points. Just straight forward payments.

Range from £2.99 for old PS1 games, to £29.99 for other games (like Fifa09 etc). Many though, range from £2.99 - £6.99

Original Poster Banned

Thanks guys, rep will be added to everyone

I prefer seeing the price instead of hiding behind a points system (wish sony had prepaid cards though)

Original Poster Banned

electriclinux;3577554

I prefer seeing the price instead of hiding behind a points system (wish … I prefer seeing the price instead of hiding behind a points system (wish sony had prepaid cards though)

I would prefer a points system to be honest

Johnrulez;3577951

Why?:thinking:

Johnrulez;3577951

Actually yes why?

Original Poster Banned

electriclinux;3578145

Actually yes why?

Cause you can just have a balance going, and it seems cheaper and easier to use:thumbsup:

electriclinux;3577554

I prefer seeing the price instead of hiding behind a points system (wish … I prefer seeing the price instead of hiding behind a points system (wish sony had prepaid cards though)

I know, I find the Xbox system really irritating - the PS3 one is much simpler and more transparent.

John

sony are slowly going to be rolling the pre-pay cards out. They have been in the US for a while now.

you can get points on ps3 as there is redeem option when and where you get the points is a mystery

Playstation Card is it's name afaik

Johnrulez;3578166

Cause you can just have a balance going, and it seems cheaper and easier … Cause you can just have a balance going, and it seems cheaper and easier to use:thumbsup:

key word being seems, always check the actual price of an item (points is a way to allude you away from the fact that it is cold hard cash.)

Original Poster Banned

electriclinux;3578509

key word being seems, always check the actual price of an item (points is … key word being seems, always check the actual price of an item (points is a way to allude you away from the fact that it is cold hard cash.)

that was my point, much better online

Original Poster Banned

Titchimp;3578185

sony are slowly going to be rolling the pre-pay cards out. They have been … sony are slowly going to be rolling the pre-pay cards out. They have been in the US for a while now.

can u buy them in a store?

dontasciime;3578327

you can get points on ps3 as there is redeem option when and where you … you can get points on ps3 as there is redeem option when and where you get the points is a mystery Playstation Card is it's name afaik

The redeem section is to allow you to download beta / pre-demo's such as LBP, Home, Motorstorm 2 etc before they are available to the general public on the store. You're usually sent the redeem code in an email from Sony!:thumbsup:

This has reminded me, anyone got SFII HD Remix?

All the points systems suck baaad

I love my 360, but much prefer buying downloads for my PS3. MS intentionally have a download in between card sizes.

Always end up with 100 points left over or something - that's 360 owners' dough lying there earning MS interest! kinda lol

rd1701;3578662

The redeem section is to allow you to download beta / pre-demo's such as … The redeem section is to allow you to download beta / pre-demo's such as LBP, Home, Motorstorm 2 etc before they are available to the general public on the store. You're usually sent the redeem code in an email from Sony!:thumbsup:

Err no nice try but (so yeah you can enter code to get HOME etc but also for pre paid cards)

from account management

Redeem Codes
    Redeem a PlayStation Network Card number or promotion code.

en.wikipedia.org/wik…ard

play-asia.com/paO…tml

play-asia.com/paO…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22
      2. sky q is it a good deal?55
      3. Speccing a gaming pc37
      4. help: windows 10 wifi issue55

See more discussions