Ps3 Dualshock Controller Broken??

5 replies
Found 6th Nov 2009
All it does it go up on the menu's and causes them to flicker..
I bought it like 3 weeks ago ( well i bought my ps3 3 weeks ago) , however, do you think they'll just give me another controller?
Cheers
Jack

5 Comments

one bit of advice... dont take it apart yourself.... such a pain to get back together!! i still have one sat in bits from ages ago!

should be under warrenty, no?

deyoung50;6798897

one bit of advice... dont take it apart yourself.... such a pain to get … one bit of advice... dont take it apart yourself.... such a pain to get back together!! i still have one sat in bits from ages ago!

not hard to take apart...my R2 button stopped working...i opened it up and noticed the clip had snapped and replaced it...u just have to be careful when opening it

killabyte;6798918

not hard to take apart...my R2 button stopped working...i opened it up … not hard to take apart...my R2 button stopped working...i opened it up and noticed the clip had snapped and replaced it...u just have to be careful when opening it

excatly what i didnt do

If you ring them up and moan at them properly, they'll sort anything out.
For sony to repair/replace your controller you'll have to send yours off.
So you'll be one controller less off, until they get back to you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50448
    2. Win a gorgeous bundle of fair trade toys from Best Years, worth £100 @ Netm…10
    3. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55

See more discussions