EXPIRED

PS3 Fight Stick - bargain needed

After my Street Fighter IV Collectors Edition turned up this morning - I am thinking of setting myself up with a Fight Stick. Does anyone know of any really good deals on the Mad Catz official stick?

If not does anyone have much experience of these and/or the cheaper ones? There is a Subsonic on Amazon for £20-25 which gets fair reviews. Has anyone used this or similar and given it a proper good beating over a while and can comment on how good they are? Hopefully someone will come back with the Tournament Edition bargain price of £20 so the cheap sticks point in moot

Cheers

4 Comments

you can get the te from gameseek for £80 ish which is a good price but some might not see it as a bargain !
i did see the standard sf4 stick in gamestaion for £30 but depends if there's one near you. i tried one of the amazon sticks and they do the job but you do get what you pay for, easy enough to mod though

Original Poster

capend;8076484

you can get the te from gameseek for £80 ish which is a good price but … you can get the te from gameseek for £80 ish which is a good price but some might not see it as a bargain !i did see the standard sf4 stick in gamestaion for £30 but depends if there's one near you. i tried one of the amazon sticks and they do the job but you do get what you pay for, easy enough to mod though

Cheers for the reply - checked Gamestation as there is one close but they are £70 at the moment (£30 would be decision made). Gameseek do have the TE for £80 and the normal for £45. At this rate I am thinking of risking the cheapo one from Amazon.

I've got the black arcade fight stick (compatible with ps3, ps2 pc) It works brilliantly and is very comfortable.
Bought it for Streetfighter HD Remix on Ps3 but think the game is crap so I'd be happy to sell it to you if you want. :thumbsup:

Sorry I couldn't reply earlier.

Hope this link for Amazon works :thumbsup:

amazon.co.uk/s/r…ick

(It's joystick number 11)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wifi extender23
    2. Iptv55
    3. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.57
    4. anyone use this site before? http://www.ukgroupdeals.com67