PS3 Game?

Okay well I have £40 spare from buying christmas presents and though "What the hell" i'll buy myself a new PS3 game.

I have uh
Call of duty 3
Call of duty 4
Heavenly Sword
Fifa 08
Resistance
Genji
Warhawk
Motorstorm

Would prefer to buy online

was thinking medal of honour as i love WW games, but would like too keep options open, considering Uncharted + Orange box too.

However, any games i will look into if theyre good.

35 Comments

Don't be so selfish! I bet you haven't bought mine & JD's prezzies yet!

Go for either Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction or Uncharted, they're both great games and if you like those kind of action adventure games then they'd be a good choice. Also if you want to make a fool of yourself you could go for Singstar :whistling:

Original Poster

I have JD's pressie, i dont have yours because you dont have mine

t0mm you can borrow F1 off me if I can borrow Heavenly Sword? Don't want to buy it as I'll probably only play on it for a few days. Still hooked on zelda on my DS!

Original Poster

Sure, but after christmas? It's still sealed haha. :P

Yeh thats cool.

Original Poster

Played F1 in game in Victoria centre and thought it was pretty good.

Original Poster

Not really into Ratchet and clank btw.

Uncharted is good. I'm also into Skate at the moment.

Download the demos if you haven't already

t0mm

I have JD's pressie, i dont have yours because you dont have mine

Ooooh that's so untrue! I have yours sat right here.....

Original Poster

scrooge

Uncharted is good. I'm also into Skate at the moment.Download the demos … Uncharted is good. I'm also into Skate at the moment.Download the demos if you haven't already

Uh, kinda cant, not getting my ps3 til xmas :roll:

and sadie...
BS:p

t0mm I do!!! :-( I'm hurt that you don't believe me :cry:

Original Poster

Sure :whistling:

Orange box is out this friday

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

It is the best PS3 game, and if you haven't played it then buy it NOW!

Anybody play the Timeshift demo on PSN? I really don't know what to make of it....

leefal

Anybody play the Timeshift demo on PSN? I really don't know what to make … Anybody play the Timeshift demo on PSN? I really don't know what to make of it....

I didn't really think the demo was good. The concept seems good, but the game is disappointing

MOH:A is okay untill you come across the axis wearing gasmasks and firing MG42s from the hip.And take the sniper shots too the head to die

Oblivion: GOTY edition is out on Friday at certain stockists.

t0mm

Uh, kinda cant, not getting my ps3 til xmas :roll:

save yer money then, you already have 8 games to play! :roll:

scrooge

save yer money then, you already have 8 games to play! :roll:

You dont want to buy too many games.
I have 43 Xbox 360 games i've only finished about 8

Original Poster

I might buy Planet Earth on bluray, can get it for £34 for the whole 5disc box set?

Is that worth it?

t0mm;1341175

I might buy Planet Earth on bluray, can get it for £34 for the whole … I might buy Planet Earth on bluray, can get it for £34 for the whole 5disc box set?Is that worth it?

Well you will probably only watch it once so you can borrow my copy and I'll borrow one of your games.

ill sell Motorstorm £20 inc first class delivery+paypal fees
It come as a package but it wasnt sealed (no idea why) but has 39.99 stamped on it
Let me know
Cheers- Anth

Incase you haven't noticed he already has umm....

Call of duty 3
Call of duty 4
Heavenly Sword
Fifa 08
Resistance
Genji
Warhawk
Motorstorm

oooops sorry my bad i thought that was his wanted list =P

Banned

What does 'my bad' mean?

my fault
T0mm...i have Smack down Vrs RAW 2008 sealed - £19 delivered or ridge racer 7 sealed £21 open to reasonable offers

Banned

big_anth;1361741

my fault :)T0mm...i have Smack down Vrs RAW 2008 sealed - £19 delivered … my fault :)T0mm...i have Smack down Vrs RAW 2008 sealed - £19 delivered or ridge racer 7 sealed £21 open to reasonable offers

Thanks. I figured it meant my fault but why the phrase 'my bad'? Doesnt seem logical at all to me.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;1360958

Well you will probably only watch it once so you can borrow my copy and … Well you will probably only watch it once so you can borrow my copy and I'll borrow one of your games.

Sorted. we'll do it after christmas

I'll borrow you heavenly sword or whatever...

Original Poster

Off to town to buy band of brothers
talk later.

csiman;1361778

Thanks. I figured it meant my fault but why the phrase 'my bad'? Doesnt … Thanks. I figured it meant my fault but why the phrase 'my bad'? Doesnt seem logical at all to me.

http://globalmoxie.com/bm~pix/spock~s600x600.jpg

Banned

Live long & prosper earthling

the new burnout demo is excellent, can't wait for the game
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3321193
    2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…46
    3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1626
    4. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326

See more discussions