PS3 Game that could last me until summer?

23 replies
Found 31st Jan 2010
Does anyone know of any PS3 games that are quite long lasting (preferably with online multiplayer) as I am bored with my current games and I don't want to buy too many due to coursework and exam demands.

So if anyone knows any games please let me know

23 Comments

uncharted 2
call of juraz 2

Original Poster

junkenstein73;7710752

uncharted 2call of juraz 2

Played the Uncharted demo but didn't really like it.

Is call of juraz's online play any good? :thumbsup:

Banned

Killzone2

long single player and MP is superb. Much better than CODMW2 and a third of the price.

Demon's Souls would last you a long time

metal gear solid 4

Uncharted 2 (Much better than the demo)

Original Poster

rwm24;7710853

Demon's Souls would last you a long time

I will probably be getting demon's soul in the summer, so for now I am looking for a cheaper alternative :thumbsup:

how about socom confrontation, i have one for sale on ebay for just 8.95 free p and p

Original Poster

iwinagainhaha;7711052

how about socom confrontation, i have one for sale on ebay for just 8.95 … how about socom confrontation, i have one for sale on ebay for just 8.95 free p and p

:roll: No thanks

fallout 3 game of the year?

It dosent have multiplayer but will take you ages to complete

GTA4? IGN top rated PS3 game and can be had for around £15. Not my type of game but I wish it was.

FIFA 10 & Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 would last me a lifetime!!!

im sure you could do something more constructive with your time. Small project, gym etc.

Original Poster

h_360;7711704

im sure you could do something more constructive with your time. Small … im sure you could do something more constructive with your time. Small project, gym etc.

Well I go to the gym 4 times a week and go to work 4 times a week but i need something to do while i'm on a break from coursework.

So you can keep your comments to yourself ;-)

mag online 128 vs 128

Banned

tell you what mate, batman is 1 hell of a game, if you go for everything and get the platinum it should keep you going. i got batman thinking hmmmm and ha what a game. very impressed! as for MAG yea its great but it gets boring fast lol i am waiting for heavy rain!!!!!

Original Poster

mairsy07;7711912

tell you what mate, batman is 1 hell of a game, if you go for everything … tell you what mate, batman is 1 hell of a game, if you go for everything and get the platinum it should keep you going. i got batman thinking hmmmm and ha what a game. very impressed! as for MAG yea its great but it gets boring fast lol i am waiting for heavy rain!!!!!

Batman it is then. Cheers :thumbsup:

Banned

CFC_Mark;7712060

Batman it is then. Cheers :thumbsup:

good choice mate! i dont no if it still is but it was £16 at tesco, haha its so worth it. the fighting is great, when you finnish the game you can just wonder around the map and collect everything . i have got 100% on it and i still play it , challenge rooms over and over again lol

Banned

post deleted.....so not to offend!!!

Original Poster

RFC;7712216

buy fifa10,play as celtic on easy and get to the top of the … buy fifa10,play as celtic on easy and get to the top of the league................its the only way you are gonna see it marky boy

:thinking: I don't support celtic

Banned

post deleted .........so not to offend

Banned

fifa 10

fifa games are the only games i ever own for more than 2 months

ridgerama;7711842

mag online 128 vs 128

+1 those battles are awesome come on valor
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514672
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769632
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35104
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604838

See more discussions