EXPIRED

ps3 games

i just bought a ps3 and i am looking for some games im not sure but what is the cheapest price for the following game of
fifa 09, pro evo 2009, metal gear solid 4, call of duty 4 modern warfare, call of duty 5 world at war
and i dont really want littlewoods offers as the last time i ordered from there the vouchers didnt work and there was a lot of hassle of returning and so and so.
and if there are any other good cheap ps3 games tell me about them aswell

6 Comments

Banned

fifa 09 is £14.98 delivered @ gameplay if that helps, thats quite cheap considering
shop.gameplay.co.uk/web…_09

Metal gear solid 4 £10 at currys cod 4 and 5 aren't really cheap as such cod 4 is about £25 somewhere and it's better than cod 5 and pro evo is deal of the week somewhere I'll see if I can find it for you in the morning.
And FIFA 09 above is the best price
Hope this helps

Original Poster

ok thanks i bought the fifa 09 and where is pro evo 2009 the deal of the week at

i have PES 2009 PS3 for £17 delivered

Original Poster

where do u like mate cuz i would like to pick up and yea i have got most of the games now i have fifa 09 cod4 and cod5 mgs4 so only pro evo is what i might b getting
so where are u based?
also if there is any games i would use littlewoods or any of them companies like marshall wards and additon direct as i did get cod4 and cod5 from there for very cheap

bob369;5364189

where do u like mate cuz i would like to pick up and yea i have got most … where do u like mate cuz i would like to pick up and yea i have got most of the games now i have fifa 09 cod4 and cod5 mgs4 so only pro evo is what i might b getting so where are u based?also if there is any games i would use littlewoods or any of them companies like marshall wards and additon direct as i did get cod4 and cod5 from there for very cheap

based in surrey, £17 paypal gift
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Can you change the battery on the newer style Oral B 4000 toothbrush?78
    2. Sky package66
    3. Amsterdam Booking.com advice22
    4. Should I Sky sports or not1311

See more discussions