Found 19th Jun 2009
Hey guys i got a PS3 about 6 months ago and get whatever games play.com say are any good but i cant for the life of me play any of them. I am so rubbish. I actually cant get past the first screen on some of them, well most of them and some games i dont even take out the wrapper yet because they look solid!

But at last i got a game that gets terrible ratings, the simpsons!

Now to me this is a quality good fun game even though everyone says its rubbish. Does anyone else know any simple games i would manage to play.

The controller needed charged last night for the first time and i didnt even know how to charge it, my GF had to work it out for me.

cheers

14 Comments

The controller needed charged last night for the first time and i didnt … The controller needed charged last night for the first time and i didnt even know how to charge it, my GF had to work it out for me.

lol just for that you deserve rep! :lol:

And for good simple games; take a look on the PSN store :thumbsup:

...wait, you are connected to the internet yea? :?

little big planet is easy to play

Tazzer;5535441

Agree Little Big Planet will get you there. Even my two daugthers ( 7 and 4) know how to play it and love it. They also build their own levels, yes that's how easy the game is, you just need the time if you want to build a level. :thumbsup:

You can't go wrong with Little Big Planet and if you have internet then you'll be laughing playing with other people and with millions of levels available online

Original Poster

King of Thieves;5535402

lol just for that you deserve rep! :lol:And for good simple games; take a … lol just for that you deserve rep! :lol:And for good simple games; take a look on the PSN store :thumbsup:...wait, you are connected to the internet yea? :?

well this is the thing i been trying to connect for ages but cant do it, i get to the screen after it shows you all your settings and then when it says test it goes on to say timed out , cannot find ip adress. Im like wtf and kept putting it down to the fact i was alwasy drunk. But i have tried latley when im sober and still cant do it.

I have good signal from the wirless, in fact iv actually jammed the modem (SKY one) in the same unit as the PS3. I have pressed reset button on the modem too because a guy in work said thats what to do but it still said the same message. I have the key/lan/code thing and entered it correctly but it still doesnt work.

Original Poster

Tazzer;5535441

dont start with that game thats the hardest of all!

I didnt even switch the ps3 on for about a month after trying that one it was so hard!

branchinghenk;5535487

well this is the thing i been trying to connect for ages but cant do it, … well this is the thing i been trying to connect for ages but cant do it, i get to the screen after it shows you all your settings and then when it says test it goes on to say timed out , cannot find ip adress. Im like wtf and kept putting it down to the fact i was alwasy drunk. But i have tried latley when im sober and still cant do it.I have good signal from the wirless, in fact iv actually jammed the modem (SKY one) in the same unit as the PS3. I have pressed reset button on the modem too because a guy in work said thats what to do but it still said the same message. I have the key/lan/code thing and entered it correctly but it still doesnt work.:(

I've just had a quick skim through ur other thread.
Best thing to do is get a friend (possibly ur GF if shes good with these type of things) to take a look for you and they should be able to connect it all up.
If you haven't got any friends who can do it then just google/youtube your problem and you should get a few guides on what to do.
Word of advice though, make sure your wireless router is compatible with the PS3. Some aren't!

Once you've done that just create a playstation account ]here and download a few simple games

In all seriousness though, if you like simple games which you can play with a group of friends then you might wanna think about getting a wii :thumbsup:

Who helped you with your pc? :?

Original Poster

King of Thieves;5535732

I've just had a quick skim through ur other thread.Best thing to do is … I've just had a quick skim through ur other thread.Best thing to do is get a friend (possibly ur GF if shes good with these type of things) to take a look for you and they should be able to connect it all up.If you haven't got any friends who can do it then just google/youtube your problem and you should get a few guides on what to do.Word of advice though, make sure your wireless router is compatible with the PS3. Some aren't!Once you've done that just create a playstation account ]here and download a few simple gamesIn all seriousness though, if you like simple games which you can play with a group of friends then you might wanna think about getting a wii :thumbsup:

cheers buddy!

Original Poster

Met-Cast;5535744

Who helped you with your pc? :?

i dont really know who helped me, i just pressed a few buttons and it was connected i think, possibly by accident.

What are you having trouble with and what sort of game do you want to play? If you're having trouble co-ordinating everything then perhaps a point and click adventure, puzzle or strategy game would be a good choice as you can go at your own pace. Unfortunately I can't recommend any for the PS3 since I play most of my games on a PC and they don't share a lot of titles. Those sorts of games are often suitible for slower and older computers than most PC games though.

Banned

just connect your ps3 to your modem with a cable as they are next to each other!

csiman;5541215

just connect your ps3 to your modem with a cable as they are next to each … just connect your ps3 to your modem with a cable as they are next to each other!

I think he'd like to keep the capabilities of the router.
If the router is nearby, then connect by ethernet.

Banned

thesaint;5541296

I think he'd like to keep the capabilities of the router.If the router is … I think he'd like to keep the capabilities of the router.If the router is nearby, then connect by ethernet.

doh - it was obvious what I meant :whistling:

csiman;5541644

doh - it was obvious what I meant :whistling:

To who?

The controller needed charged last night for the first time and i didnt … The controller needed charged last night for the first time and i didnt even know how to charge it, my GF had to work it out for me.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions