EXPIRED

PS3 Games wanted - Motorstorm and Drakes Unchanted Fortune

I am after the above two games on PS3, what are the best prices about?

New or pre-owed.

Thanks

8 Comments

i have motortorm
good condition yours for 12 paypal???

Have a copy of Uncharted, great condition for £18 via paypal delivered?

hey there kimb, just to let you know, i got a wii zapper with links! from hmv, they seem to have loads in stock at 19.00 hope that helps, as i noticed your earlier thread from this week, hoping you can find one locally!

Original Poster

4241mackay;2212553

hey there kimb, just to let you know, i got a wii zapper with links! from … hey there kimb, just to let you know, i got a wii zapper with links! from hmv, they seem to have loads in stock at 19.00 hope that helps, as i noticed your earlier thread from this week, hoping you can find one locally!

Hi,

Thanks for that. Just had a look through and they are "back in stock in 21 days". I need it by next Saturday as it is a present for my boyfriend's birthday.

Thanks anyway!

I am heading in to the city soon and am going to have a look how much motorstorm and Drakes, etc is in Gamestation, HMV, etc. I am pretty sure I saw Motorstorm in Gamestation for £9.99 the other week.

Banned

ill sell you uncharted for £22 inc delivery 1st class

reply asap

ta:thumbsup:

Jay

fine -.- £19 inc 1st class delivery

Ill sell you motorstorm for £10 inc

mbgringo;2210933

Have a copy of Uncharted, great condition for £18 via paypal delivered?

shaazah;2219680

ill sell you uncharted for £22 inc delivery 1st classreply … ill sell you uncharted for £22 inc delivery 1st classreply asapta:thumbsup:Jay

Brilliant . . . . . :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sky or Virgin?1418
    2. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1015
    3. Which Smart Watch for Running?24
    4. O2 data roaming in France44

See more discussions