PS3 Games Wanted, New or Used!! Or any good deals around??

Hi, I've finaaly bought my boyfriend a PS3 for his birthday but am after some games now. Would really like:

Gran Turismo
Call of duty
Fifa 08
The Grid

But any others you have, let me know. Also, if anyone has seen any good deals around from shops or online please let me know. Rep will be left. Thanks,

12 Comments

fifa 08 is around 15 new delivered from the hut holly. you just need the 10% off code !

Cheers holl, ur a ledge

Original Poster

dandoc2;2314567

[IMG]http://www.dvd.co.uk/showimage.aspx?id=SY67953&type=JPG[/IMG]Gran … [IMG]http://www.dvd.co.uk/showimage.aspx?id=SY67953&type=JPG[/IMG]Gran Turismo 5 - Prologue - - £16.99 from dvd.co.uk free delhttp://www.dvd.co.uk/product.asp?id=GT5PROLOGUEPS3&PURL=dvddeals.at/findDVD&P36=8R44ZG&CID=0&CTY=8£35 for gta 4 and call of duty 4 from gameplay

Thanks. Rep added.

Original Poster

4241mackay;2314602

fifa 08 is around 15 new delivered from the hut holly. you just need the … fifa 08 is around 15 new delivered from the hut holly. you just need the 10% off code !

Thanks. Rep added.

hollypinder;2314623

Thanks. Rep added.

lol just realised it didnt say gta 4 lol

Original Poster

dandoc2;2314627

lol just realised it didnt say gta 4 lol

Thats ok, thanks. i already bought him that on his xbox 360 the day it came out. His addicted to COD4 but hopefully the PS3 will please him. lol.
Not sure if i can ever match the xbox. Bought that for him for xmas last year and his never off it. His last one broke so had to buy him a new one last week and now his gonna have the PS3 as well. lol.

hollypinder;2314662

Thats ok, thanks. i already bought him that on his xbox 360 the day it … Thats ok, thanks. i already bought him that on his xbox 360 the day it came out. His addicted to COD4 but hopefully the PS3 will please him. lol.Not sure if i can ever match the xbox. Bought that for him for xmas last year and his never off it. His last one broke so had to buy him a new one last week and now his gonna have the PS3 as well. lol.

call of duty4 is heavily addictive - let him get to rank 55 online and then he will stop playing it as much

Banned

i thought he had cod 4 for the 360 , is the ps3 version different

Genious_Gamer360;2314704

no its just the 360 one has achievements
Plus online is more fun on the 360 as there are more people

Banned

if he's into COD4 he will probs be into battlefield : bad company when it's released , tell him to dload the demo on live to get a feel of things

Original Poster

dandoc2;2314703

call of duty4 is heavily addictive - let him get to rank 55 online and … call of duty4 is heavily addictive - let him get to rank 55 online and then he will stop playing it as much

Nope, he is 10 prestige on level 55 but still plays it as much as before!!! lol.

Original Poster

Genious_Gamer360;2314704

He does have it but i think he will want it on ps3 as well to see which one is better!!

Genious_Gamer360;2314722

if he's into COD4 he will probs be into battlefield : bad company when … if he's into COD4 he will probs be into battlefield : bad company when it's released , tell him to dload the demo on live to get a feel of things

When is it due to be released. I think he downloaded that last nite!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1212
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90153
    3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions