ps3 games..trade or ebay ?

Hi all just after a bit of advice really...i,ve got around 7 ps3 games that i dont really play anymore and what i want to know is....would i be better trading them in for a couple of newer games or would i get more for them on ebay and useing the cash to buy the newer games....anyone with any experiences ect ...much apreciated thanx all

4 Comments

Maybe try selling or trading them on here? Ebay fees are a killer :roll:

Cex sometimes offer good prices for trading in (either for cash or store credit... I always choose cash)

Original Poster

so if i go to the cex website would that give ne a good idea of what i would get for them in game or gamestation. ( havnt got a cex store nearby ) :thumbsup:

jordoe220;6384839

so if i go to the cex website would that give ne a good idea of what i … so if i go to the cex website would that give ne a good idea of what i would get for them in game or gamestation. ( havnt got a cex store nearby ) :thumbsup:

I normally find CEX offer the best prices and gamestation/game give you pittance unless you mention the price cex gives.
I know gamestaion match CEX + £1, but then again it might be different if you don't have a CEX near.
Still, you can go to CEX online and send your games to them in the post (although you pay the postage)
cex.co.uk/sell/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ap on iPhone ios1144
    2. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK34
    3. Looking for an iPhone deal44
    4. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues22

See more discussions