Groups
    EXPIRED

PS3 Genuine Controller

Anyone know of any deals for PS3 Controller (Must Be Genuine) Don't care if rumble or standard? Cheapest I can find is £35

Cheers

6 Comments

Original Poster

davver99;8548157

only a bit cheaper … only a bit cheaper http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=PX0359&title=dualshock_3_wireless_controller

Hmmm never heard of them, anyone used them? For the sake of 3 quid i'd rather nip to Argos, at least I can throw it back at somebody if it fails.

This will be the third one in as many years...grrrrr

Its always the analogue sticks that give out on me, must be all the running I do in COD.

Cheers for that though :thumbsup:

Celticsun;8548407

Hmmm never heard of them, anyone used them? For the sake of 3 quid i'd … Hmmm never heard of them, anyone used them? For the sake of 3 quid i'd rather nip to Argos, at least I can throw it back at somebody if it fails. This will be the third one in as many years...grrrrr Its always the analogue sticks that give out on me, must be all the running I do in COD.Cheers for that though :thumbsup:

owned by game.gamestation :thumbsup:

£35 each at very.co.uk but use the code ZZ450 and you'll get £30 off £60 spend, so you could get two for £40+£3.95 delivery

toolongawake;8552129

£35 each at very.co.uk but use the code ZZ450 and you'll get £30 off £60 s … £35 each at very.co.uk but use the code ZZ450 and you'll get £30 off £60 spend, so you could get two for £40+£3.95 delivery

i only hear bad things about them

davver99;8556087

i only hear bad things about them

like what? never had a problem with them myself
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2847
      2. One thing you've forgotten55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816

See more discussions