EXPIRED

PS3 Hard Drive required

I am looking to replace my hard drive in my PS3 it's a standard 60GB and I would like to replace it with at least 120GB or more.

Any deals or advise wolud be appriated.

REP will be added to those who help!

8 Comments

try scan

scan.co.uk/Pro…-ms

not sure if this is any good as i dont have a ps3, but saw this when i was looking for a laptop hard drive. says its ps3 ready.

Original Poster

Teqnophile;7398133

try … try scanhttp://www.scan.co.uk/Products/250-GB-Western-Digital-WD2500BEVT-Scorpio-Blue-25-SATA-300-5400-rpm-8MB-Cache-12-msnot sure if this is any good as i dont have a ps3, but saw this when i was looking for a laptop hard drive. says its ps3 ready.

REP added:thumbsup: Thanks

I bought a new hard drive for my PS3 from play.com £39.99 with free delivery for a 320GB drive. And it is defo PS3 compatible, I have it working in mine. You will probably be able to get cashback via quidco aswell.

play.com/PC/…tml

Got a 320 OEM Compatible PS3 Hard Drive for 38.99 notes.

Remember to do the following back up your drive via external memory stick or hard drive, sync your trophies on the psn.

and then install the drive and start the restore and resync....soooo easy....

amazon.co.uk/Wes…8-1

Why use Amazon, if you recieve a faulty unit they are good on the returns policy....

or try play.com also Ebuyer.com

ebuyer.com/pro…515

Original Poster

Thanks
REP ADDED to all:thumbsup:

play is best place to go

try ebay as well you can get good deals on there for 2.5sata drives hope this also helps
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Selling advice33
    2. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)711
    3. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment33
    4. Bed pillow recommendations810

See more discussions