PS3 headset, can anyone recommend a good one?

13 replies
Found 30th Dec 2010
Hi all,

My son i looking for a headset for the PS3. It has to be the full headset as just the earpice one's always fall out his ear.

cheers

1. Misc
  2. Headset
13 Comments

Can use any bluetooth headset. I've used a few but can not beat genuine playstation headset. Wouldn't use anything else now.

Original Poster

Mattwood1

Can use any bluetooth headset. I've used a few but can not beat genuine … Can use any bluetooth headset. I've used a few but can not beat genuine playstation headset. Wouldn't use anything else now.

cheers, any ideas of best place to get it?

amazon.co.uk/Tur…8-1

Good headset. Sound quality is superb and they're comfortable.

The eye camera has been great for me. Plugs into the usb so no need to charge it. Place it on the ps3 itself and its crystal clear sound. Oh and only £10 or so for a used one.

Turtle Beach PX21.
That is all.

Original Poster

J4GG4

The eye camera has been great for me. Plugs into the usb so no need to … The eye camera has been great for me. Plugs into the usb so no need to charge it. Place it on the ps3 itself and its crystal clear sound. Oh and only £10 or so for a used one.

he has an eye camera, is there a mic on the camera?

Go for the the official ps3 headset...gamestation has it for £12.99

hamza123

he has an eye camera, is there a mic on the camera?

yea there is, go into the settings tab and then accessory settings, in there go to audio device settings and on input device select the usb camera hope that helps

thesaint

Turtle Beach PX21.That is all.

coff101

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Turtle-Beach-Headset-Force-PX21/dp/B002BU0DPE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1293738316&sr=8-1Good headset. Sound quality is superb and they're comfortable.

^^ This

Peterdj41

yea there is, go into the settings tab and then accessory settings, in … yea there is, go into the settings tab and then accessory settings, in there go to audio device settings and on input device select the usb camera hope that helps

Looks like weve saved you £10

cw9652

^^ This

Any suggestions that actually meet the requirements specified will be ignored.

Original Poster

J4GG4

Looks like weve saved you £10

cheers all, going to try it today at some point.

Original Poster

thesaint

Any suggestions that actually meet the requirements specified will be … Any suggestions that actually meet the requirements specified will be ignored.

sorry not 2 reply but he only has £20 xmas money left.

hope i never hurt your feelings.:{
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland814
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769309
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!66
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2239

See more discussions