Found 19th Jan 2008
Can you use any bluetooth headset on the PS3?

1. Misc
  2. Headset
11 Comments

Practically.

Yes. But some work better than others.

i have tried hooking mine up, but im not quite sure what to use it with.

I'll talk you through it tonight shane.

t0mm;1476651

I'll talk you through it tonight shane.

:-D

i assume you use it in games online? like COD4 etc?

Original Poster Banned

Thanks for the help guys.

Oh and if anyone wants a game of COD4 or Fifa add me wombleboy05.

i use the headset that came with warhawk.....shame that ppl on the ps3 rarely talk!!!

Hi - I have a bluetooth head set for my mobile (Hands free) and this be used with my PS3?

If so do I just go to -> Register Bluetooth Advice
Tried this but nothing came up apart from my mobile and next door neighbours phone.

Any help would be good....

Tez131;1476832

Hi - I have a bluetooth head set for my mobile (Hands free) and this be … Hi - I have a bluetooth head set for my mobile (Hands free) and this be used with my PS3?If so do I just go to -> Register Bluetooth Advice Tried this but nothing came up apart from my mobile and next door neighbours phone.Any help would be good....

you need to put the headset in paring mode. then go to register device search dor devices then enter headset pin number. after it finds it and pairs it go to audio settings and select ur headset as the input and output device. then you should be able to use it.

ALICOM007;1476930

you need to put the headset in paring mode. then go to register device … you need to put the headset in paring mode. then go to register device search dor devices then enter headset pin number. after it finds it and pairs it go to audio settings and select ur headset as the input and output device. then you should be able to use it.

Thanks for the reply - I don't think the headset has a pearing mode. Usually just turn it on and make my phone detect it. The PS3 doesn't detect it. Prob not compatible?:x

Thanks anyway

Tez131;1477150

Thanks for the reply - I don't think the headset has a pearing mode. … Thanks for the reply - I don't think the headset has a pearing mode. Usually just turn it on and make my phone detect it. The PS3 doesn't detect it. Prob not compatible?:xThanks anyway

try pressing and holding the on button when you switch it on, that will most likely put it into pairing mode.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Building a PC Need Help!611
    2. School shoes - with lights11
    3. Driving anxiety.1518
    4. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?65

See more discussions