Groups

PS3 headset recommendations

hi folks, can anyone recommend a headset for the ps3 for my son, he had an xbox360 with the microsoft one-piece headset which was fine so something similar to that would be great.

forgot to say must be wireless

cheers

7 Comments

I have the following:

amazon.co.uk/Gio…8-3

pure garbage and uncomfortable.

What's the budget?

Original Poster

cheers for the replys folks, probably wouldnt want to spend much more than 30 quid tbh, he would likely be happy with the sony one but just wondered if there were any others that matched or bettered it in the same kinda price range

thanx

Banned

Like I tell you everytime, why would you want to mute everyone and keep the headset on? No mention of that problem in the 140 reviews on Amazon.
    Every game i have allows you to mute individuals, it's very rare that you would want to mute everyone, if you're anything like me I usually only play online games with friends anyway. Each to their own I supose, I don't own the official one, maybe someone else could comment.
    Anyway, there's a new official Bluetooth headset coming soon.
    LINK
    I use a USB one as the inner-ear ones are a bit uncomfortable for me.
    Something like THIS
    really comfortable and very clear.
    Edited by: "sennasnit" 24th Feb 2011

sennasnit

Like I tell you everytime, why would you want to mute everyone and keep … Like I tell you everytime, why would you want to mute everyone and keep the headset on?

So you can come on a forum and make a complaint about a PS3 silly!

Original Poster

i personally would prefer the over ear type but for my laddie it will neeed to be the in ear type so i will probably settle on the official sony one, i appreciate the comments tho folks

thanks again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1952

See more discussions