Groups

PS3 Help Needed

How do you link a ps3 bluray dvd remote to the ps3? I bought it over a year ago when i first got my ps3 and have never used it yet ive not got the instructions anymore. I presumed it would just work straight away but it doesnt

16 Comments

probably a sinc button some where on the remote
    possibly like how u link ps3 controller to the ps3

i dont actually know as i dont have a ps3

You have to go into settings, then bluetooth settings, then connect device,and it should give the option of a bluetooth remote.

took me ages to figure out too :oops:

looks like i fail

Original Poster

midlandscomics;2515432

You have to go into settings, then bluetooth settings, then connect … You have to go into settings, then bluetooth settings, then connect device,and it should give the option of a bluetooth remote.took me ages to figure out too :oops:

Thanks, will go try that now:-D Rep left

I think there´s a syncing option in the system menu for this.
    Have a look

EDIT: Guess i replied too slow lol Nothing there and after i reply
    you got the answer already lol

Original Poster

midlandscomics;2515432

You have to go into settings, then bluetooth settings, then connect … You have to go into settings, then bluetooth settings, then connect device,and it should give the option of a bluetooth remote.took me ages to figure out too :oops:

It says to hold down start and enter til the screen changes but been doing that for ages and nothing happening:?

xbox and a ps3...can u lend me a fiver lol

pinkkitty2007;2515489

It says to hold down start and enter til the screen changes but been … It says to hold down start and enter til the screen changes but been doing that for ages and nothing happening:?

That's all I had to do on mine.......are the batteries ok in it ? Ihope you're not re-using them from any of your other electricals - they might be flat :whistling:

Original Poster

andy108uk;2515496

xbox and a ps3...can u lend me a fiver lol

And a wii, DS and PSP

And no sorry im saving all my money for new games:p

pinkkitty2007;2515489

It says to hold down start and enter til the screen changes but been … It says to hold down start and enter til the screen changes but been doing that for ages and nothing happening:?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but my first blu-ray remote did that, and it was faulty... the one I've got now was just detected straight away after pressing down the buttons.

Original Poster

midlandscomics;2515515

That's all I had to do on mine.......are the batteries ok in it ? Ihope … That's all I had to do on mine.......are the batteries ok in it ? Ihope you're not re-using them from any of your other electricals - they might be flat :whistling:

:pI just put new ones in and still nowt happening:?

Original Poster

hodsey77;2515532

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but my first blu-ray remote did that, … Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but my first blu-ray remote did that, and it was faulty... the one I've got now was just detected straight away after pressing down the buttons.

:shock: Oh bumholes. Trust me to wait over a year to use it

pinkkitty2007;2515530

And a wii, DS and PSPAnd no sorry im saving all my money for new games:p

LOL good one Same consoles here except we just sold our wii.
    Some people go out and spend money on drinks...or vacations..
    others game lol

pinkkitty2007;2515533

:pI just put new ones in and still nowt happening:?

Hmmm...have you tried turning the PS3 on and off...see if it picks it up then. If not it looks like you'll be using the game controller.

Here's the manual for the Blu-Ray DVD Remote :

playstation.com/man…pdf

I also suggest you update your PS3 with the latest Update too ! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Mecoconuts;2515709

Here's the manual for the Blu-Ray DVD Remote … Here's the manual for the Blu-Ray DVD Remote :http://www.playstation.com/manual/pdf/BDR-H_T_K.pdfI also suggest you update your PS3 with the latest Update too ! :thumbsup:

Just doing that! Thanks:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s44
      2. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      3. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      4. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22

See more discussions