Groups

ps3 home beta trial

homebetatrial.com/

anyone know anything about this ?

12 Comments

check that end of november early december. home beta is going global so just register on that website and you will be able to download home on ur ps3 for beta testing so that when it comes out next year march you download the real one.

Can i sign up even though i dont get my ps3 til xmas?

yes, i seen this in june and it still appears to be the same!

Original Poster

Has anybody else signed up or are playing this ?

stora

Has anybody else signed up or are playing this ?

home beta will be open for the public in the begining of december. only then the public can start playing it. but right now only some people can go on it as sony picked them.

Original Poster

looks like it has been delayed until later on in the year.

http://loot-ninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/pshome2.jpg

loot-ninja.com/200…er/

yh i think it will be nearer to the actual release date of home which is april.

i have a question : Will there be different home servers or is it going to be like you go some where and you can see 500 other users walking round

add-man;1428485

i have a question : Will there be different home servers or is it going … i have a question : Will there be different home servers or is it going to be like you go some where and you can see 500 other users walking round

i think there will be different servers you can choose from. check the plasyattion forum theyll probably have the answer.

Original Poster

add-man;1428485

i have a question : Will there be different home servers or is it going … i have a question : Will there be different home servers or is it going to be like you go some where and you can see 500 other users walking round

there are a few Q's & A's here

psxextreme.com/fea…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1535
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2589
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1220
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1219

See more discussions