Groups

ps3 I need friends

hi everyone. I recently brought a ps3 and I only have 11 friends. So can u plz add me as a friend.
    My ID is GAF4A
    (all in caps)

26 Comments

Seems an odd request, surely it would make more sense to let people know what games you're playing to see if they're interested. Total number of friends seems largely irrelevent really if those people are not playing the same game as you.

John

Going to hook mine up later today, can you have two accounts?

Add me when you get chance... JUST_LAVIN
    There is a thread with everybodys ps3 logins on here. 1 min ill find it

NAEEM!!!! You finally have a ps3... Does this mean i can kick you **** on COD4?

Pitbikeboy;2531283

NAEEM!!!! You finally have a ps3... Does this mean i can kick you 4rse on … NAEEM!!!! You finally have a ps3... Does this mean i can kick you 4rse on COD4?

lol If I had it!!! Need to get that, you wll though as carp on it!! PES 08 im gooood!!

Should of bought a xbox 360 now you wont have the pleasure of me being your friend

Naeem786;2531273

Going to hook mine up later today, can you have two accounts?

Yep, you can have multiple accounts - particuarly handy as it means you can set up an account for each region to gain access to each store.

John

There's a load of people on here:

]http//ww…er/

My ID is hodsey77, and hubby's is hodsey78 - fell free to add us both.

]Clicky!

Needs updating tho!

Johnmcl7;2531352

Yep, you can have multiple accounts - particuarly handy as it means you … Yep, you can have multiple accounts - particuarly handy as it means you can set up an account for each region to gain access to each store.John

OK im clueless what can you get from the store and region?

Naeem786;2531408

OK im clueless what can you get from the store and region?

Each region (Europe, America and Japan) has it's own version of the store which in reality means you can often get demos from the other stores before they reach the UK store which is pretty handy.

John

Johnmcl7;2531623

Each region (Europe, America and Japan) has it's own version of the store … Each region (Europe, America and Japan) has it's own version of the store which in reality means you can often get demos from the other stores before they reach the UK store which is pretty handy.John

Yea, I've my UK account, and I also have a US and a Japanese account too...

Often there are things in the US store that we don't get over here: stuff like themes; the Pain mp3; trailers; demo downloads, etc.

I don't often use the Jap one (as I can hardly make out what's what on there), but have downloaded the odd wallpaper and demo (Everybody's Golf - before it was available over here) from there in the past.

The Japanese store is tricky to use but worth persevering in some cases, originally picked up the Echochrome demo there which is one of my favourite games. Just wish they'd share the content across all stores and make it a lot easier for us.

John

Ooohhh will have to see, just having problems connecting my wireless router and gave up!! lol

Johnmcl7;2531818

The Japanese store is tricky to use but worth persevering in some cases, … The Japanese store is tricky to use but worth persevering in some cases, originally picked up the Echochrome demo there which is one of my favourite games. Just wish they'd share the content across all stores and make it a lot easier for us.John

You know Echochrome...

Well, I got the demo from the US store a couple of weeks ago, and it's pretty good. I noticed now that it's available to but in the UK store for £6.99 for the PS3 and £4.99 for the PSP.... Now, I was in town the other day, and I saw it for sale in a computer games store for £19.99 for the PSP. Is it the exact same game, just 4 times the price? Or is the PSP version on the store different to the PSP version in stores?!!?

Hope you can follow me there, heheh!

It's confusing isn't it? I had the same thought last week when I saw it in store here at 20 pounds while on the US PSN store at a mere five pounds (ten dollars) - I assumed we were just getting taken for a ride as always.

As far as I'm aware the UMD does actually have a lot more content, the PSN download version only has 56 levels whereas the UMD has a whopping 315 levels. Confusingly there was no US UMD version and the Asian UMD only had 96 levels...thumbs up to Sony for selling it at 5 pounds here, makes a difference actually paying the same as the US for a change. What they should have done is on the front of the box of the UMD version is made it clear that it contains a lot more content as I'm sure plenty of people will do the same as you and I simply thinking the UMD version is horrible value for money.

I've been playing the 5 pound version and really enjoying it so definitely considering the UMD one but might wait to see how prices hold out. May end up with the PS3 one as well although I find it's perfectly suited to the PSP as I pick it up, fire through a couple of levels and then put it down again.

John

Johnmcl7;2531940

It's confusing isn't it? I had the same thought last week when I saw it … It's confusing isn't it? I had the same thought last week when I saw it in store here at 20 pounds while on the US PSN store at a mere five pounds (ten dollars) - I assumed we were just getting taken for a ride as always.As far as I'm aware the UMD does actually have a lot more content, the PSN download version only has 56 levels whereas the UMD has a whopping 315 levels. Confusingly there was no US UMD version and the Asian UMD only had 96 levels...thumbs up to Sony for selling it at 5 pounds here, makes a difference actually paying the same as the US for a change. What they should have done is on the front of the box of the UMD version is made it clear that it contains a lot more content as I'm sure plenty of people will do the same as you and I simply thinking the UMD version is horrible value for money.I've been playing the 5 pound version and really enjoying it so definitely considering the UMD one but might wait to see how prices hold out. May end up with the PS3 one as well although I find it's perfectly suited to the PSP as I pick it up, fire through a couple of levels and then put it down again.John

Well, you've answered me perfectly, there, John! :thumbsup:

It's a shame they didn't have one where you download it, and can play it both on the PS3 and copy it over to the PSP too... I'd have definitely bought that

Yeah, that would be good - a tenner to buy both or something and just combine the two. I think it's very reasonable for that. The existing prices are pretty good as well though as I thought the PSP micro version would feel like a very stripped down one to work as a demo for the UMD really but not at all, it also has the editor.

What the heck were they smoking when they allowed it to be released with that horrendous box art though?? The style of the game is consistently elegant and simple in its presentation, graphics and music whereas that box is just hideous.

John

Johnmcl7;2531818

The Japanese store is tricky to use but worth persevering in some cases, … The Japanese store is tricky to use but worth persevering in some cases, originally picked up the Echochrome demo there which is one of my favourite games. Just wish they'd share the content across all stores and make it a lot easier for us.John

You should sign up to the Hong Kong / Asian network, they seem to have all the American, Japanese and European content combined and it's all conveniently in Engrish.

Johnmcl7;2532136

Yeah, that would be good - a tenner to buy both or something and just … Yeah, that would be good - a tenner to buy both or something and just combine the two. I think it's very reasonable for that. The existing prices are pretty good as well though as I thought the PSP micro version would feel like a very stripped down one to work as a demo for the UMD really but not at all, it also has the editor.What the heck were they smoking when they allowed it to be released with that horrendous box art though?? The style of the game is consistently elegant and simple in its presentation, graphics and music whereas that box is just hideous.John

Heheh! I know!!! Very odd, 'cos isn't the game all black and white too? Why they've put a rainbow on the front cover and that woman.... very strange!

Well, you might have convinced me there... think I'll get the PSP version downloaded. Something for the other half to play while he's on the loo, hahah! (He'll kill me if he reads that, heh!)

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, the games that I have are as follows
    COD4
    GTA IV
    MGS4
    BURNOUT
    MOTORSTORM
    UNCHARTED DRAKES FORTUNE

Yep, the entire game is black and white which looks great.

There is a demo you can try first although for five pounds if it's not your thing then it's not too much to blow especially against the 20 pounds for the UMD version. I found it quite a refreshing change to everything else out there and it's resurrected my PSP which has been quiet for a few months.

John

add me jack__burt0n

Just a heads up on the Hong Kong Store you can use a uk credit card on it PS1 games are £2 and most of the ps3 games like dark mist are cheaper £3 odd it also has the expansion pack.

jack_burt0n;2537109

add me jack__burt0n Just a heads up on the Hong Kong Store you can … add me jack__burt0n Just a heads up on the Hong Kong Store you can use a uk credit card on it PS1 games are £2 and most of the ps3 games like dark mist are cheaper £3 odd it also has the expansion pack.

Ooh! Gonna get meself one of those then! :thumbsup:

PS3 I need friends.

just invite them round for a bbq You now have all the equipment you need :-D

You can add me PSN ID: Abvance, mention who you are though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1114
      2. Tooth extraction1013
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay811
      4. Three connection67

See more discussions