PS3 In stock At Sainsburys Stoke

Sainsburys have just had a delivery of 50 PS3's this evening which are in stock now in the Stoke-On-Trent store.

Be quick or they'll be gone

11 Comments

There were loads available in Enfield store too. Guess they may have had deliveries across the network.

These were PS3 Slims - 120GB for £199.99

why are these old stock the same price or more expensive than the new version?

rhinopaul;6889939

why are these old stock the same price or more expensive than the new … why are these old stock the same price or more expensive than the new version?

Thats what I dont get either. Its a weird one all right. I must admit I prefer the old one and bought one off of eBay a few weeks ago but for a realistic price and I would not consider paying this price.

COLD.

ppl use old version for linux, as the new ones have had the feature removed

Not a deal really either...

mod

Moved to Misc as this is info rather than a new deal

teshnit;6890057

ppl use old version for linux, as the new ones have had the feature … ppl use old version for linux, as the new ones have had the feature removed

What does that enable you to do then?

teshnit;6890057

ppl use old version for linux, as the new ones have had the feature … ppl use old version for linux, as the new ones have had the feature removed

Id say maybe only 10% of people Max would buy a PS3 for Linux.

yes but my point was those 50 may be of use to those who wish to use linux, and well the benefits of linux is having an OSon a ps3, and utilising it as a computer which happens to have 7 fairly powerful cores

teshnit;6891516

yes but my point was those 50 may be of use to those who wish to use … yes but my point was those 50 may be of use to those who wish to use linux, and well the benefits of linux is having an OSon a ps3, and utilising it as a computer which happens to have 7 fairly powerful cores

Honest question here. Can you give more info on these cores,please? Or a link to some info,please? Im just interested.:thumbsup:

uhhhm google it mate, but i know this, there are 8x 3.2GHz cores, 7 function like normal, whilst the 8th one co-ordinates the other 7.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764680
    2. Samsung Note 856
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4352030
    4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26113

See more discussions