ps3 must have games

just got a ps3 what games are a must buy in your opinions

20 Comments

Drakes Fortune. (100%)

Little Big Planet, and ermmm Little Big Planet....

Grand Theft Auto IV is a MUST have.

Gears of ..... oh wait.

Drakes Fortune for definate, LBP, ummmmm not impressed with a lot of the other games to be honest :-(

Original Poster

thanks for replies keep them coming whats the best footie one ffa or pes? and is toger woods best golf game?

I'd go for Fifa 09. The recent PES's have been below par (no pun intended towards Tiger woods). As for Golf, no idea, not my cup'o'tea.

The JFK;3840962

Drakes Fortune. (100%)

+1 and it's a tenner from shopto right now.

Banned

resistance 2 is very good too

also gta4, cod4, siren blood curse, fifa09, LBP.

Banned

not forgetting anopther ps3 exclusive which is meant to be superb

]Valkyria Chronicles

metacritic.com/gam…les

Join lovefilm with 3 month free trial, select combo 3 pack and get 3 games at a time for 3 months free!

my fav game of the year - and in my all time greatest list = FALLOUT 3

csiman;3842521

not forgetting anopther ps3 exclusive which is meant to be … not forgetting anopther ps3 exclusive which is meant to be superb]Valkyria Chronicleshttp://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/valkyriachronicles?q=Valkyria%20ChroniclesJoin lovefilm with 3 month free trial, select combo 3 pack and get 3 games at a time for 3 months free!

Dull but was £14.99 at wilkinson+ + £4.95 delivery

wipeout HD £12 :santa:

I'm a newbie, but thus far, my faves are Motorstorm: Pacific Rift and Little Big Planet

Super Stardust HD
Prepare to realise that you didn't realise that you had epilepsy.

Original Poster

thanks again to all that replied the letters off to santa :-)

Don't forget most of the other multiplatform games like COD4, fallout 3 and bioshock, definetally worth a look. Resistance 2 looks good, I just bought the first one though because it was only £9. LBP looks amazing too, so there's plenty to be getting on with. The ps3 exclusives lineup in 2009 looks amazing, so its a good year ahead.

Banned

Ok:
Must Haves:
Call of Duty 4 - then Call of Duty: World at War
Metal Gear Solid

Maybe Leave at the checkout:
Grand Theft Auto 4
Fallout 3

LittleBigPlanet
Metal Gear Solid 4
Fallout 3

CALL OF DUTY 4 - Of course!!!!!!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4992461
    2. Samsung Note 81118
    3. word association Game72944198
    4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27148

See more discussions