Groups

PS3 MW2 WTF?

Banned
    I was playing MW2 last night and I joined a free-for-all game in Invasion. There was strange writing at the side of the screen and there was a tower of ammo crates with turret-guns on top in the middle of the little square with benches and palm trees.

I soon got shot (as usual) and respawned in the tower, shot the 2 guys who were also in there then got shot by someone else who had respawned in there. Then the game got kicked as there were "too many variables" (or something like that) and the game lobby closed.

I managed to rejoin and in the next game my gun had a laser sight and a couple of the other players names appeared on the screen to show where they were. Also, when the score came up at the end, the font wasn't right.

I've only seen this once before. Someone was just spinning round and round firing their sniper rifle and hitting everyone in site but the game lobby closed before I could work out what was happening.

So, what was going on? If it's some sort of hack, I hope it doesn't become the norm. I'm bad enough as it is.

10 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Here's a couple of pics showing the writing. I blame my poor score on trying to take photos at the same time

http://i51.tinypic.com/292n2hd.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/106zqzt.jpg

Most likely that you joined a online challenge lobby..
    Edited by: "JaYy_dOg" 5th Jan 2011

Challenge lobby.

Original Poster Banned

Just googled that and looks like you're right. The bodies kept flying up into the air instead of dropping to the ground. Dunno how i ended up there. Just joined a free for all as usual. Cheers.

what is a challenge lobby btw?

Thx

manzi

what is a challenge lobby btw?Thx

Hacked lobby

How do people get gamertags made up of the 4 colour buttons on the xbox pad?

I joined a challenge lobby the other day, screwed up my stats - all my challenges, pro perks and emblems were missing, I was well hacked off (no pun intended).

What language is this?

Original Poster Banned

Never mind, old man
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28104
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions