Groups

PS3 network sign in problems?

Any one having the same problem right now??

Tried to log in to play MW2 online, and it wont let me sign in......

23 Comments

um.. bit laggy.. gave up after a while.. has anyone noticed that for team assigning lately its just keeps assigning me to noobs and on the other team to prestege 2,3,4 etc @ 40+ lvls..

Original Poster

Inquisitor;7944851

um.. bit laggy.. gave up after a while.. has anyone noticed that for team … um.. bit laggy.. gave up after a while.. has anyone noticed that for team assigning lately its just keeps assigning me to noobs and on the other team to prestege 2,3,4 etc @ 40+ lvls..

It was laggy - But can't get online at all now.

Teams - I'm generally OK, but I've been pushing my secondary weapon recently on free for all, and they have been pretty poor

The last few days it seems to be having issues...

Original Poster

sazstevens;7944898

The last few days it seems to be having issues...

Can you log in now?

cw9652;7944901

Can you log in now?

I logged in about 30 mins ago and got in ok...

they other day I kept getting DNS error come up.....poo!!

Tried rebooting your modem and/or Router? that normally works for me.

sazstevens;7944905

I logged in about 30 mins ago and got in ok...

+1, but few matches with 1 bar... got the silenced blitz (Vector) gun to compensate :-D

Cragsi;7944912

Tried rebooting your modem and/or Router? that normally works for me.

Oh it was ok after about an hour, but I did the reboot and nothing. I did a system check and it was PSN that was broke!

I got very fustrated as I wanted to play MW2!!:p

cw9652;7944882

Teams - I'm generally OK, but I've been pushing my secondary weapon … Teams - I'm generally OK, but I've been pushing my secondary weapon recently on free for all, and they have been pretty poor

never played ffa.. too stressfull... :roll:

btw may i ask peoples acc % are, im 18.5ish.. but most of my friends are low 10's :thinking: even after a few prestige's.. im not really sure why..

Inquisitor;7944929

never played ffa.. too stressfull... :roll:btw may i ask peoples acc % … never played ffa.. too stressfull... :roll:btw may i ask peoples acc % are, im 18.5ish.. but most of my friends are low 10's :thinking: even after a few prestige's.. im not really sure why..

mine 11.86% but I did have it up too about 13 b4, changed my weapon though!

I only play on FFA...

Ive no idea what my accuracy percentage is and as the PS3 is currently getting abused by Supernatural i have no way of findin out til 2moz. However, i do know that it'll be fairly low as i generally tend to shoot from the hip unless i go camping on The Favela, Karachi and Rust

sazstevens;7944936

mine 11.86% but I did have it up too about 13 b4, changed my weapon … mine 11.86% but I did have it up too about 13 b4, changed my weapon though!I only play on FFA...

only ffa?? so stressful no? im guessing thats where people level up fastest.. :?

Inquisitor;7944946

only ffa?? so stressful no? im guessing thats where people level up … only ffa?? so stressful no? im guessing thats where people level up fastest.. :?

I find deathmatch stressful...I like to be able to just shoot everyone!!! :w00t:

Original Poster

sazstevens;7944918

Oh it was ok after about an hour, but I did the reboot and nothing. I did … Oh it was ok after about an hour, but I did the reboot and nothing. I did a system check and it was PSN that was broke! I got very fustrated as I wanted to play MW2!!:p

Inquisitor;7944929

never played ffa.. too stressfull... :roll:btw may i ask peoples acc % … never played ffa.. too stressfull... :roll:btw may i ask peoples acc % are, im 18.5ish.. but most of my friends are low 10's :thinking: even after a few prestige's.. im not really sure why..

FFA is OK. Certain levels work better. If I ever play Afgan on FFA I never go in the cave (There is always 1 or 2 campers there)!

I just started a running class, when I literally sprint the whole maps the whole game. I've got some pretty funny kills by them not knowing I'm right behind them!

Sooooo - Anyone online now, or is Sony/PS3 having problems??

Original Poster

sazstevens;7944952

I find deathmatch stressful...I like to be able to just shoot everyone!!! … I find deathmatch stressful...I like to be able to just shoot everyone!!! :w00t:

I never play team death match, unless my mates invite me in.

cw9652;7944957

FFA is OK. Certain levels work better. If I ever play Afgan on FFA I … FFA is OK. Certain levels work better. If I ever play Afgan on FFA I never go in the cave (There is always 1 or 2 campers there)!I just started a running class, when I literally sprint the whole maps the whole game. I've got some pretty funny kills by them not knowing I'm right behind them!Sooooo - Anyone online now, or is Sony/PS3 having problems??

I hate the people who just camp, I am always running all over the place, that probably why my highest killstreak is 8!!!

cw9652;7944959

I never play team death match, unless my mates invite me in.

What do you play then?

Original Poster

sazstevens;7944963

I hate the people who just camp, I am always running all over the place, … I hate the people who just camp, I am always running all over the place, that probably why my highest killstreak is 8!!!

sazstevens;7944964

What do you play then?

Domination and CTF. If you like running, play CTF!! Tactical insertion near their flag, smoke bomb to cover you capturing the flag - And get the hell out of there!!

I'll add you, as soon as I'm back online..... :x

cw9652;7944972

Domination and CTF. If you like running, play CTF!! Tactical insertion … Domination and CTF. If you like running, play CTF!! Tactical insertion near their flag, smoke bomb to cover you capturing the flag - And get the hell out of there!!I'll add you, as soon as I'm back online..... :x

My name is Sazzykins on PSN

cw9652;7944972

Domination and CTF. If you like running, play CTF!! Tactical insertion … Domination and CTF. If you like running, play CTF!! Tactical insertion near their flag, smoke bomb to cover you capturing the flag - And get the hell out of there!!I'll add you, as soon as I'm back online..... :x

denial is great..! :thumbsup: or camp to get the knife kill after spawn is also great..!

Original Poster

sazstevens;7944979

My name is Sazzykins on PSN

Inquisitor;7944981

denial is great..! :thumbsup: or camp to get the knife kill after spawn … denial is great..! :thumbsup: or camp to get the knife kill after spawn is also great..!

NewcastleChris

Are either of you online now?? Plsssssssssssssssssss try if not - This is bugging me now!! :roll:

cw9652;7944986

NewcastleChris :)Are either of you online now?? Plsssssssssssssssssss try … NewcastleChris :)Are either of you online now?? Plsssssssssssssssssss try if not - This is bugging me now!! :roll:

sorry buddy in bed, jus bout to nod off... :roll: so thought id hav a browse b4 bed :thumbsup: playy some spec ops for now myb?

Original Poster

Inquisitor;7944997

sorry buddy in bed, jus bout to nod off... :roll: so thought id hav a … sorry buddy in bed, jus bout to nod off... :roll: so thought id hav a browse b4 bed :thumbsup: playy some spec ops for now myb?

I think I will. I got ]one of these kills yesterday, my 30th kill so also on kill cam I was about to call my predator missile, and a guy was running at me, so I tried to knife, and killed him with the laptop!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions