Groups

PS3 or not PS3

Im woundering, with the hyped up price, the blueray player that will end up the same as the Betamax player and the mass of unsold machines, is Sony heading to the big cloud in the sky with its old friend Sega :thumbsup:

Looks like another domination by Bill Geats and the Crew. What next Microsoft takes on Ford with the new WinCar. :?

11 Comments

Original Poster

and dont you feel sorry for all those people after a quick buck trying to sell PS3s on Ebay at inflated prices :giggle:

I reckon it'll flop. I much prefer my 360 and Wii. I actually prefer the Wii over the 360, sod graphics i just want fun.

Too expensive for kids to use in their bedrooms. Parents will be terrified of any breakages.

Unfortunately all the big brands out there for some reason think its all about graphics, but at the end of the day its the gameplay that matters, graphics are nice but no good if the game is boring and doesn't keep you coming back for more time and again..

Nintendo seem to have gone back to basics and got the gameplay right with the Wii console and given a good all round package that doesn't take the p**s out of your pay packet and gives the kids and adults something to both enjoy..

You can keep the overpriced PS3 and its blueray dvd player, I don't have any blueray discs anyway, and am not going to buy any after building up a large Dvd collection that i'm proud of...

Original Poster

and whats really annoying is shops have an over supply of the PS3 but I still cant get a Wii

the ps3 hasn't sold up to expectations in any of its release territories so far... Too expensive and too early to capitalise on the blu-ray functionality.. Plus most gamers don't own HD yet especially in this country.

If you only want to play games get xbox 360, wii. If you want to watch HD films it would be okay price to get a PS3 as a blue ray player or Xbox 360+ HD-DVD.

devil may cry 4 is no longer ps3 exclusive, being released same day on xbox 360.

sprocket

and dont you feel sorry for all those people after a quick buck trying to … and dont you feel sorry for all those people after a quick buck trying to sell PS3s on Ebay at inflated prices :giggle:

LMAO :giggle:

sprocket

and dont you feel sorry for all those people after a quick buck trying to … and dont you feel sorry for all those people after a quick buck trying to sell PS3s on Ebay at inflated prices :giggle:

err.....in a word...no.....:giggle:

The ones i feel most sorry for are those who don't recall the story of the Emporers new clothes:whistling: :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions