Groups

PS3 or XBOX 360

which should i get?

bear in mind i can get a 60gb UK ps3 wih 2 games for £270

9 Comments

If you can get a 60gb with 2 games for that, buy 20, sell 19 on to cover costs, and get both.

dpwp

bear in mind i can get a 60gb UK ps3 wih 2 games for £270

where from? sounds like a good deal

well at the moment i gota say the 360 but in about a year i think they will be the same

Has the search broke again ?

Just pick which games you want to play and make a decision based on that. If the titles you want are multiformat then go for the 360 as the PS3 is drawing the short straw at the moment.

The PS3 needs another 6-12 months to get itself in order.

I just chopped in my xbox 360 and got 60GB PS3. Mainly because of the deal in the virgin thread but also because I couldn't put up with the aircraft noise coming from the xbox anymore. IMO I believe that the games library will pick up on the PS3 over the coming year, and also it seems to be a more complete package i.e powerful console, bigger HDD (excluding Elite), hi def player, built in wifi the last 2 being extra pounds on the xbox and lastly reliability on earlier models still selling.

I think there has been quite a few threads on this so have a search for them. At he end of the day its down to pesonal preference and what YOU want.

please use the search. there are at least 7 threads regarding this and people will say the same thing over and over again.

All I know is that Warhawk is probably the game of the year on any platform. It really is that good.

Blanco

All I know is that Warhawk is probably the game of the year on any … All I know is that Warhawk is probably the game of the year on any platform. It really is that good.

yep it is a great game my favourite game out right now. they just released a new patch today and it should fix glitches.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844453
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26

See more discussions