ps3 play-tv - advice please

hi
can someone please advise me.... just bought ym son a play-tv for his ps3 ... he doesnt have an arial in his room.... would a plug in one work ok or does it have to be a proper fitted arial? hopefully itll let him watch tv in his room and on his psp-go
many thanks
gill..x

3 Comments

It depends where you live and how good a signal you get ,We live at the top of a hill and can use an aerial from poundland :thumbsup:

Tried mine with a plug in one and had no luck at all. Get it from somewhere that has a money back guarantee and just take it back if it doesn't work (maybe tesco or argos).

Original Poster

afraid it cant go back... bought it preowned from game - and haggled the guy down to 31 quid for it.... il try the plug in arial thanks and if it doesnt work itll be ebay bound i reckon.... was really wanting it for on holiday as well to save 2 weeks of sky news in the hotel...

thanks guys
gill..x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763946
    2. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2036
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450

See more discussions