Groups

PS3 playtv aerial link up HELP

Hi guys, got son the playtv but don't have any aerial in his room only a sky cable linked to the dish, his sky box is dead and yet to be replaced, looked it up and seems i have to get a digital aerial as the sky cable won't work, don't know if i am in a good or bad signal area and don't know what the best aerial is to get . We have no outdoor aerial and no way to put one up,
    thanks for any help with this,
    xx fizzie xx

7 Comments

Banned

you'll have to get a loft aeriel (high bandwidth one).

Original Poster

loft aerial, take it that is a digital one that goes into the loft and not on top (ie roof), I know I'm being thick here but need to make sure i get it right and i'm totally new to this kind of stuff, thanks, x

well im using this one in my loft for play tv alot cheaper than argos i got it in promo price of 19.99 look instore

diy.com/diy…rue

Original Poster

thanks, thats great, i'll need to get hubby to get it , no stock till 35 miles away, lol. it will be added to his LONG xmas to do list , thanks for your help it's much appreciated x rep added x

Banned

how do you get a signal on your current tvs or is it just sky/cable?

Original Poster

just have sky, x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4832304
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764698
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)617
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36199

See more discussions