Groups

PS3 Price Cut????

Any news on this?

Mulder says £260 on friday?

11 Comments

I can't find anything saying that they are going to cut the price, only a rumour of a 40GB one (costing $399.99) and something about them cutting chip production costs.

Heres hoping, my birthdays coming up and the 360's "red ring of death'ed" lol

I think the '£260' that Mulder said was what they are offering for the PS3 in the For Sale, Trade, or Wanted forum, not that the regular price will be cut to that.

Like I said though, I don't see any information anywhere saying that there is going to be a price cut (apart from the rumours that analysts expect for them to cut the price at some point, as well as the 40GB rumour - but there's still no saying they will), let alone Friday.

Original Poster

Got all excited then when I saw you new post. Thought you had found that there was a price cut. Anyway I have one so for me a price cut is bad.

if the price drops to this i may just think about selling the 360

Can't see it dropping below £300 if there is a price drop!

Its dropping by £100 in the winter

My Source :

I doubt it'll drop that much, they are still losing money on them at the price they are now...

Yes there will be a price drop.

Scully says a 40GB PS3 will retail at either - £279 or £299. And the 60GB will retail at £349 or £369.

ive just bitten the bullet and advertised my 360 in the local paper. asked 250 for premium with 2 pads and 7 games with halo 3 separate for 28. Getting bravia soon so the blue ray sounds good to me

lynothehammer

I doubt it'll drop that much, they are still losing money on them at the … I doubt it'll drop that much, they are still losing money on them at the price they are now...

They don't care so much about that anyway because they make a nice tidy profit from all the games they sell.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is44
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions