Found 29th Mar 2009
Is there Gonna Be Some Kind Of Announcement On Tuesday From Sony About The PS3 (Apparently a Price Cut) Hope So.. !

Thanks To Any Reply's

8 Comments

I doubt it, probably firmware 2.7 but we'll see.
Also they didn't say about the PS3 just said sony's making an announcement so it could be a PSP price cut, the PSP2 or even a PS2 pricecut time will tell.

Doubt there'll be a price cut, maybe even a price increase. I heard Nintendo are increasing the price of the Wii by £20 because of the weak pound.

Spriggan;4772412

Doubt there'll be a price cut, maybe even a price increase. I heard … Doubt there'll be a price cut, maybe even a price increase. I heard Nintendo are increasing the price of the Wii by £20 because of the weak pound.

I heard about that, first time i've heard of a price increase.

No, I think Sony have confirmed this, they are already selling it at a loss.

Original Poster

has been confirmed - its NOT the PS3 it's the PS2 at $99
sfgate.com/cgi…747

And not for the UK either.

Abvance;4772505

No, I think Sony have confirmed this, they are already selling it at a … No, I think Sony have confirmed this, they are already selling it at a loss.

they used to be selling at a big loss, now its recently a small loss. still a loss. There wont be a price drop on the ps3 for some time i bet.

Ha Ha, I have 2 x PS3's!!!!! The only safe investment through the credit crunch!!! :lol: Holding its value better than my house
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.035
    2. Can you improve my PC build?66
    3. Mobile WiFi calling?33
    4. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold11

See more discussions