Groups

PS3 Question

hi. need help with ps3
    so i put all my music on external hard drive, connected to ps3, but when i open a album it don't see any mp3 there???
    Do i have to convert music, all music is in MP3 format
    thx

7 Comments

If you click on Meda and browse the hd, press Triangle I think then click on 'view all' . You should now see all the files on your hd that the ps3 recognises and should be able to play your MP3s!

SuperEd

have yuo tried pressing triangle and selecting view all when in the audio?

Original Poster

goonertillidie;2553387

no will try that thx

Original Poster

goonertillidie;2553387

no there is no view all when it the audio only copy delete and info ???

Original Poster

Spriggan;2553385

If you click on Meda and browse the hd, press Triangle I think then click … If you click on Meda and browse the hd, press Triangle I think then click on 'view all' . You should now see all the files on your hd that the ps3 recognises and should be able to play your MP3s!

i can see folders with album names but when enter nothing there( there are no titles) ????

Alternatively, create a folder named 'MUSIC' in the root directory of the HD. Put all your music in that folder and the ps3 should recognise and play all the MP3s in that folder.

Original Poster

Spriggan;2553447

Alternatively, create a folder named 'MUSIC' in the root directory of the … Alternatively, create a folder named 'MUSIC' in the root directory of the HD. Put all your music in that folder and the ps3 should recognise and play all the MP3s in that folder.

yes i have done that, but they all have separate folders due to different bands etc
    i will try to put just a single song on ex hard drive see what happens
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846232
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764367
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32176
      4. The State on Ch411

See more discussions