Groups

ps3 remote control

just got a ps3, and i'm thinking about replacing the dvd player with the ps3, the only problem that i can see is, when i'm not around how tricky is it going to be for my wife ( who wont play on the console) and my 6 year old daughter to watch a movie. should i buy the official remote or a third party one, and if so which one.

cheers to anybody that can help.

3 Comments

i bought an official ps3 dvd remote, bought for my parents and no use at all, they picked up how to use the controller very easily and use thats instead, if they make a mistake, theyl learn and won't do it again

Buy the official remote, defo.

I can use the 6 axis fine but nudge the analogue stick or trigger buttons and anything can happen - tres annoying :x

Original Poster

kamy187;7125113

i bought an official ps3 dvd remote, bought for my parents and no use at … i bought an official ps3 dvd remote, bought for my parents and no use at all, they picked up how to use the controller very easily and use thats instead, if they make a mistake, theyl learn and won't do it again

tallpete33;7125428

Buy the official remote, defo. I can use the 6 axis fine but nudge the … Buy the official remote, defo. I can use the 6 axis fine but nudge the analogue stick or trigger buttons and anything can happen - tres annoying :x

thanks guys for the replys.
    so i have 2 answers, 1 for,& 1 against.
    anybody else with an opinion on the controller
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22
      2. sky q is it a good deal?55
      3. Speccing a gaming pc37
      4. help: windows 10 wifi issue55

See more discussions