Groups

PS3 - Sale Price Advice

Hi All,

I'm looking for a bit of advice here, I'm looking to sell my PS3, and was wondering if anyone could give me a serious idea on how much I should be looking for

Its the PS3 40GB (Gran Turismo Edition), its fully boxed and comes with the following:

Call Of Duty (WAW)
    Pro Evo 2008
    Pro Evo 2009
    Sega Rally
    James Bond - Quantum of Solice
    Fall Out 3 (Still in wrapping, never used)
    Grand Turismo
    GTA 4
    Bewolf Blu Ray (not game)
    Guitar Hero 3 plus Guitar
    Fifa 2008 (not boxed)

2 X Controllers
    Blue Tooth Headset
    2 X Controller Charger
    1 X HDMI Cable

I've had it for around a year, and its still mint, because its basically been under my TV and never moved. Geniune reason for needing to sell, going somewhere very hot for a bit!

Please dont PM me to sell it now, or make offers on here. I will be putting up on the trade pages in the next few days as per HUKD rules!

All help much appreciated guys and gals

Thanks

Anthony

3 Comments

about £150 but because im kind id offer £160 :whistling:

seriously prob between 280--320

Original Poster

£150!? Deal! Haha.

Thanks, thats great advice. I was thinking around the £300 mark, but totally unsure, and need to squeeze every penny for my forgein currency the way the exchange rates look!

hoping it picks up in time for my hol in oct!!

yeh just stick it in FS forum at top end and let people offer away :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey812
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1525
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      4. It was forty years ago today......617

See more discussions