Groups

PS3 Slim 120gb - £149 @ Price-Drop tv

This will probably go freezing but, if you can get one it's cheap.

price-drop.tv/Pro…ion

Strictly speaking it's not £149, you'll have postage and like a phonecall aswell so all in all it'll probably be about £160.

Just browsing other forums and came across this so thought I'd share...

hot if you can tune in and get one i suppose..

channel 37 on freeview, enter details and see what time it'll be on

price-drop.tv/Pro…ion

HERES TO SAVE YOU GETTING SPAM ON YOUR EMAIL

Hello!

To buy the PS3 for £149 tune in to price-drop tv on Sunday 4th October at 9.30am - 10am, 2.30pm - 3pm, 4.30pm - 5pm, 9.30pm - 10pm, 11.30pm - midnight. There are a total of 99 available across all five sales at this fantastic price, so don't be late or you'll miss out!

This great deal is available on our television channels throughout the day, not on our website. You'll find price-drop tv on Freeview 37, Sky 645, Virgin TV 741 and freesat 801.

The PS3 for £149 is another example of the great bargains you'll find on price-drop tv where prices drop all day, everyday.
    - dandoc2

15 Comments

"This will probably go freezing but, if you can get one it's cheap."

Not sure why it would go cold (even though it has).
    It's going to be a lot easier to get one of these than many of the stupid one-off instore only deals which are often posted on HUKD (many of which go blisteringly hot, even when it appears one guy saw one thing which was mispriced or was silly-cheap).

pops_here;6475570

"This will probably go freezing but, if you can get one it's cheap."Not … "This will probably go freezing but, if you can get one it's cheap."Not sure why it would go cold (even though it has).It's going to be a lot easier to get one of these than many of the stupid one-off instore only deals which are often posted on HUKD (many of which go blisteringly hot, even when it appears one guy saw one thing which was mispriced or was silly-cheap).

Cos this is a gamble not a deal.....

They'll have a few, and they'll all go within a second. If yo are going to do this, then just be aware that thephone number will probably change too.

That's if they even have any, and this isn't a con to get more viewers...

Why the hell is this expired?

What about all the Argos "deals" (where they never have any stock), or the Zavvi/Sent-it/Hut "deals" (where they claim to ship in a few days even though they haven't got any)?
    Should all "deals" from these retailers automatically go cold and get expired?

Oh; and why is it a gamble?
    Because you have to pay for a phone call to find out if they have any I suppose.
    How is this any different to the multiple phone calls needed to ring roung endless Asda stores chasing a £200 PS3 deal which doesn't exist?

Banned

auctions arent allowed on hukd

csiman;6475736

auctions arent allowed on hukd

What if it's not an auction?
    If it goes straight in at £149 (and doesn't start off at a higher price, then drops to £149) customers will simply be ringing a number to get whatever stock is available (i.e. no different to any other mail order or retail store where you can buy over the phone).

Time will tell.
    Come 10:00am when the first batch will be sold, we'll see.
    If it's a falling price auction, then you're quite right; it shouldn't be allowed on here.
    If it goes straight up at £149, it becomes a normal sale (can't be an auction if the price doesn't rise or fall). Can we expect this to be un-expired in that event?

Well it wasn't an auction. Items sold for a fixed price (a bit like buying stuff from Argos - especially given they sold out almost immediately), but my God was it quick.
    Blink and you'd miss it (a bit like the cheap PS3 deals at Asda :-D).

Did anyone manage to get one? I tried to dial the number after seeing an advert in the paper but by the time my phone finished ringing through they had all gone

Sandman`;6476002

Did anyone manage to get one? I tried to dial the number after seeing an … Did anyone manage to get one? I tried to dial the number after seeing an advert in the paper but by the time my phone finished ringing through they had all gone

calls cost £1.47 !!!!! think of all the wasted calls they would have gained from

ADDYA;6476048

calls cost £1.47 !!!!! think of all the wasted calls they would have … calls cost £1.47 !!!!! think of all the wasted calls they would have gained from

Yeah, for every 100 people who rang in and didn't get one it's basically covered the price of the PS3, no wonder they can sell them cheap when they are being subsidised by the unlucky punters! :roll:

Good way of making lots of money. Do a load of cheap deals you know people will go mad for and charge £1.47 for the phone call.

supermod

After a review we've moved this to MISC as it's info / tip as it's is an auction based item & purchase isn't guaranteed, thanks.

That was ridiculous!! 14 in the auction, new number that you had to ring and press the button and all 14 of them went before I'd even finished keying the number in! :x

All 14 went within 1 second, no way!

Yeah, waste of time. When I eventually finished dialing the number not only had they all gone but also I couldn't buy anything anyway as my landline number is withheld and they need to know your phone number

Original Poster

Well, i thought i'd share.. meh someone out there would of got one but yeah x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563837
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047197
      3. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.33
      4. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News44

See more discussions