Groups
    EXPIRED

PS3 Slim

a slim version of the ps3 in to be released later this year according to the BBC website, link below.

13 Comments

psp or ps3 ?

psp not ps3.

Banned

old news.....sony denied

see what happens this week

Teqnophile;5371662

psp or ps3 ?

ALICOM007;5371666

psp not ps3.

both (apparently) "psp go" & "ps3 slim" :

http://playstationlifestyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/psp-go-vs-ps3-slim-685x263.jpg

read more ]here

What a load of rubbish them pics are. One looks like they have just modded a sega mega drive with a piece of plastic.

massmail666;5371735

read the article boys"There have also been reports that Sony will … read the article boys"There have also been reports that Sony will announce a re-designed, slimmer PlayStation 3 but BBC News understands this will not be launched at E3.The new PS3 model will be out later this year, BBC News understands. "

There have been reports...
    They dont say that the reports are from uncited sources.

Sony's John Koller said: "It's a 3.8-inch screen, it's 43% lighter than the PSP-3000, 16 gigs flash memory, Bluetooth support and all digital content so the UMD drive goes away. "So it's going to be something a lot of consumers like - download straight to a hard drive."

A 4th psp version? C'mon loads of customers going be a bit annoyed if their shiny new psp 3000 is already old hat.
    I also dont like the idea of never being able to sell old games

DVS_Dee;5383706

]http://www.engadget.com/2009/06/02/psp-go-first-hands-on/

THE PSP IS DEFINITELY REAL AND WAS JUST DOUBLE CONFIRMED AT E3 SO THE PS3 COULD BE TOO :thumbsup:

My money is on the ps3 slim being real. I wouldnt buy it tho, happy with my 60gb

shanecr;5383853

My money is on the ps3 slim being real. I wouldnt buy it tho, happy with … My money is on the ps3 slim being real. I wouldnt buy it tho, happy with my 60gb

Yeah it's looking likely that both are real, don't think i'll be rushing out to buy either though, happy with my 40gb ps3 & my jap psp 1000

The PSP Go is apparently to sit ALONGSIDE the PSP 3000. They say it is NOT a replacement.

thanks !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions