Groups
    EXPIRED

PS3 Slim

Looking for cheapest price for PS3 Slim 120GB.

Can be pre-owned provided it has warranty...

6 Comments

£219 at pixmania £213 with discount code PIXMASUK6 will try to find the link

pixmania.co.uk/vid…qqg

i have one boxed with original reciept all sealedun used 1 month old 11 months warranty left 220 cash on collection

Original Poster

stuntman9883;7198009

i have one boxed with original reciept all sealedun used 1 month old 11 … i have one boxed with original reciept all sealedun used 1 month old 11 months warranty left 220 cash on collection

Not being rude but...

Why offer me something that I can get for brand new and for less? :?

spikeymike;7204508

Not being rude but...Why offer me something that I can get for brand new … Not being rude but...Why offer me something that I can get for brand new and for less? :?

because as youll find out on here sometimes the discount codes dont work or the deals are ltd to 1 day or only as in asdas 360 elite console 5 consoles by the way this isnt used it hasnt been used is still new with reciept and warranty intact

Original Poster

stuntman9883;7208629

because as youll find out on here sometimes the discount codes dont work … because as youll find out on here sometimes the discount codes dont work or the deals are ltd to 1 day or only as in asdas 360 elite console 5 consoles by the way this isnt used it hasnt been used is still new with reciept and warranty intact

It's actually £221 on pixmania in link above inc. delivery. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Anyone else want to make me an offer/another offer?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Galaxy S644
      2. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots54
      3. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup33
      4. Google assistant notification811

See more discussions