PS3 Slim... Deals and Special Offers Database for Release Week

Found 1st Sep 2009
Today the new PS3 Slim is released. I know a lot of people are interested in purchasing this. So in order to help people to choose the best deal for them lets keep an up to date database of what deals and specials the various stores are doing on this day of release and through out this week.

In the next post I'll add confirmed and unconfirmed deals that are out there, please post any deals that you have seen around town or online with any proof you have and i'll update post #2 as we go along.

NO SPAMMING or FANBOI TALK please, this thread serves a purpose, if you wish to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the various consoles, instead of hijacking this thread make your own thread please thank you

36 Comments

Original Poster

[SIZE="5"]Instore[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Argos[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*]PS3 SLIM + Call of Duty: World at War £244.69 (Instore as well)

hotukdeals.com/ite…os/
[/LIST]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Toys R Us[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*]PS3 120GB SLIM £229.99 Instore and Online

hotukdeals.com/ite…-r/
[/LIST]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Tesco[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*]PS3 Slim - £229 Instore

hotukdeals.com/ite…co/
[/LIST]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Gamestation[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*] PS3 Slim + a choice of a game from a selection from £249.99

[*] PS3 Slim + 2 games from a selection, or 1 game of your choice £275

[*] Gamestation will match any other deals from competitors
[/LIST]

[SIZE="5"]Online[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]The Hut Group (ie Zavvi/The Hut/Sendit)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[LIST]
[*]Playstation 3 PS3 Slim 120GB Console: Bundle (includes Call of Juarez or Fallout 3/Bionic Commando/Quantum Of Solace), 2M HDMI Cable & Basic Instinct or Day Of The Dead Blu-Ray £249.73 - £249.95 Delivered

hotukdeals.com/ite…ol/
[/LIST]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Send it[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*] Playstation 3 PS3 Slim 120GB Console: Bundle (including Bionic Commando, 2M HDMI Cable & Day Of The Dead Blu-Ray) + Quidco £249.89 Delivered

hotukdeals.com/ite…ol/
[/LIST]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Gameplay[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*] PS3 slim £229...quidco too at 1.5% possibly

hotukdeals.com/ite…ss/
[/LIST]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Shopto.net[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*]PS3 SLIM 120GB + Battlefield: Bad Company & Fallout 3 £249.99

hotukdeals.com/ite…mp/

[*]PS3 SLIM 120GB + FUEL, DAMNATION & DEAD SPACE

shopto.net/PS3…tml

[*]PS3 Slim Console now only £229.99

hotukdeals.com/ite…sh/
[/LIST]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Play.com[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*]Sony PlayStation 3 PS3 Slim Console with 120GB HDD (+5% RAC/UCAS/Varsity discount +1% Quidco) - £249.99

hotukdeals.com/ite…le/
[/LIST]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]HMV[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*]Sony PS3 Slim 120gb Console + 1 Free Game £249.99 + Quidco

hotukdeals.com/ite…e-/
[/LIST]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Comet[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*]SONY PS3 SLIM 120GB + Infamous game free £249.99 delivered

comet.co.uk/sho…0GB
[/LIST]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Blockbuster[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*]Sony PS3 Slim 120gb Console + Batman Arkham Asylum + 1 Month Free Game Rentals £249.99

hotukdeals.com/ite…n-/
[/LIST]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Simply Games[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*]Playstation 3 Slimline Console £234.79

simplygames.com/inf…S3-

[*]Playstation 3 Slimline Console (120Gb) + Lego Star Wars + HDMI Cable - £244.79

simplygames.com/inf…S3-

[*]Playstation 3 Slimline Console (120Gb) + Motorstorm: Pacific Drift

simplygames.com/inf…S3-
[/LIST]

I think is a very good idea mate here's a link to the Shopto deal £229.99 and a paypal one for £234.79

PS3 SIM 120GB - £229.99shopto.net/PS3…tml
PS3 SLIM 120GB + Fuel, Damnation & Dead Space - £249.99shopto.net/PS3…tml
PS3 SLIM 120GB + Battlefield: Bad Company & Fallout 3 - £249.99shopto.net/PS3…tml

Playstation 3 Slimline Console (120Gb) - simplygames.com/inf…S3-

Playstation 3 Slimline Console (120Gb) + Lego Star Wars + HDMI Cable - simplygames.com/inf…S3-

Playstation 3 Slimline Console (120Gb) + Motorstorm: Pacific Drift - simplygames.com/inf…S3-

Playstation 3 Slimline Console (120Gb) + Infamous - simplygames.com/inf…S3-

Thanks for those two posts ^^^^^ very useful.

I am going into town soon hoping to buy one
so at least I am waiting with baited breath for
you to update post number two op..........

Gamestation are doing PS3 Slim + a choice of game from:

Call of Yuarez
Call of Duty 4
Killzone 2
Transformers
(and something else, but she flew through the list) for £249.99

Or £275 for 2 selected games, or 1 of your choice.

Blockbuster - £249.99 + Batman Arkham Asylum + 1 month of free rentals

Tesco - £229

Gamestation will match any other deals, planning to get them to match Blockbuster deal, then trade Batman back in as £31 (CEX have it for £30 exchange), or see if they will swop it for Wolfenstein ..

Be seeing you!

Met-Cast;6175110

I think is a very good idea mate here's a link to the Shopto deal £229.99 … I think is a very good idea mate here's a link to the Shopto deal £229.99 and a paypal one for £234.79PS3 SIM 120GB - £229.99 http://www.shopto.net/PS3/HARDWARE/PS3SLIM-PS3%20Slim%20120GB.htmlPS3 SLIM 120GB + Fuel, Damnation & Dead Space - £249.99 http://www.shopto.net/PS3/BUNDLE/PS3SLIM01-PS3%20SLIM%20120GB%20%2B%20Fuel%2C%20Damnation%20%26%20Dead%20Space.html PS3 SLIM 120GB + Battlefield: Bad Company & Fallout 3 - £249.99 http://www.shopto.net/PS3/BUNDLE/PS3SLIM02-PS3%20SLIM%20120GB%20%2B%20Battlefield%3A%20Bad%20Company%20%26%20Fallout%203.htmlPlaystation 3 Slimline Console (120Gb) - http://www.simplygames.com/info/17744/Playstation-3-Slimline-Console-120Gb---PS3-Playstation 3 Slimline Console (120Gb) + Lego Star Wars + HDMI Cable - http://www.simplygames.com/info/17903/Playstation-3-Slimline-Console-120Gb--Lego-Star-Wars--HDMI-Cable--PS3-Playstation 3 Slimline Console (120Gb) + Motorstorm: Pacific Drift - http://www.simplygames.com/info/17905/Playstation-3-Slimline-Console-120Gb--Motorstorm-Pacific-Drift--PS3-Playstation 3 Slimline Console (120Gb) + Infamous - http://www.simplygames.com/info/17906/Playstation-3-Slimline-Console-120Gb--Infamous--PS3-

Any High Street deals?

simon012;6175131

Any High Street deals?

Tesco doing it for £229.99 apparently

Met-Cast;6175139

Tesco doing it for £229.99 apparently

Thank you but I will not be buying it from Tesco..............

simon012;6175145

Try argos comet currys asda i'm sure they'll be doing deals mate :-D

finally a decent PS3 thread :-)

Original Poster

Thanks Met-Cast and Daveniuk added your suggestions to the main post. rep sent

Gonna try and separate the post into online and instore deals, but not too sure if the high street retailers are doing the same deals instore as they are doing online, any ideas?

any chance of being greedy and having the old 80gb deals thrown in?

4Site;6175243

Thanks Met-Cast and Daveniuk added your suggestions to the main post. rep … Thanks Met-Cast and Daveniuk added your suggestions to the main post. rep sentGonna try and separate the post into online and instore deals, but not too sure if the high street retailers are doing the same deals instore as they are doing online, any ideas?

No worries, but there is a mistake:

UNCONFIRMED- PS3 Slim + a choice of a game from a selection plus one game of your choice £275

Should read:

UNCONFIRMED- PS3 Slim + 2 games from a selection, or 1 game of your choice £275

Cheers, Dave

Original Poster

yea lol too much copy and pasting kills common sense

Original Poster

t121anf maybe give it a separate thread next week when the shops really get into get rid of old stock mode? what you all think?

Thanks to the mods for clearing the spams (=

For those flying through an airport with a HMV, they are doing the PS3 slim deal as above for £212.

Gamestation

PS3 Slim for £249.99 with choice of the following games
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen
Killzone 2
Batman Arkum Asylum
WWe Legends of Wrestlemania
COD4
Call of Juraez
Fight Night 4

PS3 Slim for £279.99 with the following choices
Legends of Wrestlemania & Transformers
COD4 & Fight Night 4
Killzone 2 & Call of Juarez
COD4 & Call of Juarez

All available here
gamestation.co.uk/PS3…le/

Not sure about instore.

simon012;6175145

why if u dont mind me askin?

Alicia;6176516

why if u dont mind me askin?

I have fallen out with Tesco
( TWO messed up home deliveries mainly )
I can honestly say that even if I could buy a PS3
for £1 from Tesco I would not buy it.............

t121anf;6175461

GamestationPS3 Slim for £249.99 with choice of the following … GamestationPS3 Slim for £249.99 with choice of the following gamesTransformers Revenge of the FallenKillzone 2Batman Arkum AsylumWWe Legends of WrestlemaniaCOD4Call of JuraezFight Night 4PS3 Slim for £279.99 with the following choicesLegends of Wrestlemania & TransformersCOD4 & Fight Night 4Killzone 2 & Call of JuarezCOD4 & Call of JuarezAll available herehttp://www.gamestation.co.uk/PS3/Hardware/HardwareBundle/Not sure about instore.

This is true instore I believe.

simon012;6177585

I have fallen out with Tesco( TWO messed up home deliveries mainly )I can … I have fallen out with Tesco( TWO messed up home deliveries mainly )I can honestly say that even if I could buy a PS3for £1 from Tesco I would not buy it.............

Shame, just that i didnt want with games and managed to pik one up from Tesco today, love it, not cheap looking at all btw everyone, infact very chic and elegant and the old one temporarily sat next to it looks very antiquated in comparison. Well fingers crossed hun hope u manage to find one elsewhere :thumbsup:

Original Poster

simon012;6177585

I have fallen out with Tesco( TWO messed up home deliveries mainly )I can … I have fallen out with Tesco( TWO messed up home deliveries mainly )I can honestly say that even if I could buy a PS3for £1 from Tesco I would not buy it.............

Just saw it advertised in The Mirror, Argos are doing the same deal as above instore

So its £244.69 with Call of Duty: World At War, CeX are taking Call of Duty back at £12 cash or £18 vouchers if that's not the game you want

Also Toys R Us are also doing it for £229.99 instore too, again The Mirror advert

I have just got a PS3 Slim + Batman Arkham Asylum from Gamestation, £249.99 price-matching Blockbuster. I then traded in Batman for £30, so £219.99 for the PS3 Slim, nice!

Original Poster

good deal mate

Stuck here with my 40gb phat one :-(

4Site;6179609

good deal mate

It is, I can confirm the offer of £249.99 with one game, £274.99 with two games (both from a selection) and £274.99 with a game of your choice, unless you prefer to do what I did !

Don't forget this deal @ Toy's 'R' Us instore:
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6602/dsc00385r.jpg

Original Poster

Thanks Niminator had already mentioned that

Nice thread, what about adding deals found for the old ps3 model too?Just a thought so be nice:thumbsup:

A mate of mine can get these wholesale & is selling them for £180

ChrisUK;6190823

How would you get it from wholesale mate?

Havent a clue, I know he bought a load in & text me before saying they were £180 !!

ChrisUK;6190823

dont suppose theres any chance you could hook us up? haha

slickochet;6192768

dont suppose theres any chance you could hook us up? haha

Let me see if he delivers his promise 1st :thumbsup:

Saying that though, postage would be about £20, so your better off buying one from a shop arnt you ?

daveniuk;6179268

I have just got a PS3 Slim + Batman Arkham Asylum from Gamestation, … I have just got a PS3 Slim + Batman Arkham Asylum from Gamestation, £249.99 price-matching Blockbuster. I then traded in Batman for £30, so £219.99 for the PS3 Slim, nice!

is this offer still valid and did u get this instore. and do you also get 1 month free rentals?

ChrisUK;6193232

Let me see if he delivers his promise 1st :thumbsup:Saying that though, … Let me see if he delivers his promise 1st :thumbsup:Saying that though, postage would be about £20, so your better off buying one from a shop arnt you ?

even with £20 postage, thats still £200. £30 less than you can get it in shops. haha

prince_zak;6195556

is this offer still valid and did u get this instore. and do you also get … is this offer still valid and did u get this instore. and do you also get 1 month free rentals?

No you don't get the rentals as Gamestation don't rent games, but so long as the trade-in price hasn't dropped then it's valid, if it has dropped then come armed with this print-out cex.co.uk/pro…ell and so long as there is a CEX nearby you will get £31 trade ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771909
    2. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …72127
    3. Amazon's pretend sale87
    4. David Cassidy is in critical condition with organ failure1012

See more discussions