Ps3 Slims Trade-in @ CEX/Game

Found 12th Feb 2013
CEX are offering £135 trade in value on 250gb slim ps3's and £131 on 160gb.

I have traded a couple of mine in @ Game with price matching. As i'm pretty sure there is going to be a drop in price announced during the big reveal next week.

If ps4 is announced then Shirley they will ring the neck out of the ps3's to get shut of them.

I thought £135 was pretty decent trade in price. But what do i know?
Community Updates
9 Comments
PS4 will be stupidly expensive on release as will the games.
donaldduck2

PS4 will be stupidly expensive on release as will the games.

Oh I didn't realise you were a top Sony executive that hangs out on HotUKDeals
subway

Oh I didn't realise you were a top Sony executive that hangs out on … Oh I didn't realise you were a top Sony executive that hangs out on HotUKDeals

You don't need to be, do you think they'll release a budget console? Premium products bring premium prices!
golemsmate

You don't need to be, do you think they'll release a budget console? … You don't need to be, do you think they'll release a budget console? Premium products bring premium prices!

I agree that if you want premium then Sony is the way to go but I can't see them pricing themselves out of the market.

Can't wait for the 20th though!
Original Poster
Could be huge if Sony steal a march on M$ this time round.
What pricing would you be happy with??

£299.99 with a few bundle games maybe??
I have only had a PS3 for 18 months so have years of gaming left with it and expect I will go back to PC gaming eventually as I am overall disappointed with what the PS3 has to offer.
donaldduck2

I have only had a PS3 for 18 months so have years of gaming left with it … I have only had a PS3 for 18 months so have years of gaming left with it and expect I will go back to PC gaming eventually as I am overall disappointed with what the PS3 has to offer.

Check out the PS3 exclusives. Sony really do have some talented devs.
Wish i had sold it back then, but was waiting out for GTA V....now prices are at cash value at CEX or game is around £35...pants!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants