Groups
    EXPIRED

PS3 Stuff Needed

hi, i thought now am on holidays, i'd purchase a few things for my ps3, so i am after a new game, a bluetooth headset, another controller and probably the bluetooth remote

Game: what is currently a good game?? (looking towards NBA 2k7, that looks good) i have only got Resistance, it doesn't have to be brand new, also it can be someone selling the game on here....needs to be cheap

Bluetooth headset: what is the best headset to get?? if possible is there a headset which is compatible with the ps3 and xbox 360??

Controller: has to be brand new but someone told me to wait as their is going to be a new controller coming out soon with the vibration build in

Remote: i dont really need a remote but if its cheap then i'll buy it

if there is a bundle package which has most of these things in please let me know...... can anyone help??

thanks

10 Comments

Hi Killabyte

Regarding bluetooth headset, I'm using this:

ebuyer.com/UK/…000

It's £9.99 + delivery, but I bought a job lot of 3 so I could get google checkout. I sold the other two to friends who bought PS3s at cost price too.

All in all, it worked out about £8.25 per headset. Works fine in Resistance for me!

Regarding controllers and remote, I'll leave that someone else!

Hope it helps.

Original Poster

thanks for the reply, i might look into the headset deal

Original Poster

bump....

Original Poster

bumpty bump.....

One of the most recomended headsets is the Motorola H500 ..

as for NBA2K7 .. best deal i found for that is in Choices dvd store .. they have an offer of Buy Two and save £10 ... so you can get NBA2K7 £19.99 and NHL2k7 £24.99 for a total of £35 ... :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Budgie2k7

One of the most recomended headsets is the Motorola H500 ..as for NBA2K7 … One of the most recomended headsets is the Motorola H500 ..as for NBA2K7 .. best deal i found for that is in Choices dvd store .. they have an offer of Buy Two and save £10 ... so you can get NBA2K7 £19.99 and NHL2k7 £24.99 for a total of £35 ... :thumbsup:

thanks for the reply mate, i purchased NBA 2k7 for £15 but still after another game and the headset you recommended, i'll look out for that

I don't own a PS3 but I've played Fight Night Round 3 quite a bit on the 360, is an ace game 10/10 in all honesty. Especially if your playing with friends great game.

Original Poster

SK07

I don't own a PS3 but I've played Fight Night Round 3 quite a bit on the … I don't own a PS3 but I've played Fight Night Round 3 quite a bit on the 360, is an ace game 10/10 in all honesty. Especially if your playing with friends great game.

yeh, i got that on my 360 and though no point getting it for ps3.....

i think there was bluetooth headset going for £9.99 on here yesterday (unless thats the one already mentioned)

Original Poster

Mr-Brett

i think there was bluetooth headset going for £9.99 on here yesterday … i think there was bluetooth headset going for £9.99 on here yesterday (unless thats the one already mentioned)

yes, i seen that but i dont think it was compatible with some of the titles on the ps3
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Most cushioned running trainers?33
      2. Quality "Pro" Android Apps - List your Favourites and Share with the Commun…22
      3. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?44
      4. Cordial....11

See more discussions