Go get it, it's all nice and sparkly.

17 Comments

why?:gift::gift::gift:

My OH did it this morning, he likes it :thumbsup:

Banned

Read below to see the list of new features in PS 3 3.0 firmware:
    [LIST]
    [*]XMB has been slightly redesigned
    [*]The info board has been replaced with “What’s New”. It will come up as first thing when you start up your PS3, and will be updated regularly.
    [*]The Playstation Store icon has been added in the Games section.
    [*]There’s a video icon that will take you to the video section of the Playstation Store.
    [*]There are sparkles bouncing on the background. If you don’t like the new look of the XMB, you can switch to the old classic look in the Theme section.
    [*]Upper right hand section of the screen has avatar, friend icon and number of friends online, and a piece of mail if you have any messages waiting from any friends on the Playstation Network. Underneath that you have a ticker showing the latest news from the Playstation Network.
    [*]Ability for developers to create dynamic themes. You’ll see a lot of these coming out in the Playstation Store in the next few months.
    [*]A tremendous amount of free and premium avatars will be available through the Playstation Store.[/LIST]

SuperEd

cheers going to download it

So sparkly........where is the new avatars though?

SuperEd

apprently u can change audio output aswell

cheers

big-boy;6174654

cheers

Imposter!

Will have a look ta.

thank you! will have to download when back from work BOO! hope its wicked :thumbsup:

and loving the wedge picture big-boy

I heard rumours of PS2 compatability for 40/80 Gb models at a later date too.

Anyone got any more info ?

I've heard that rumour now for well over a year since before the 80GB SKU, it isn't happening.

abomination;6174812

I've heard that rumour now for well over a year since before the 80GB … I've heard that rumour now for well over a year since before the 80GB SKU, it isn't happening.

Yeah until you hear an official word from sony it is a no.

I like the sparkles!

ooo it's added bbc i player under my play tv icon
    p.s the sparkles are awesome!

if that take out compatability that would be cool

Banned

jazferbetay;6175840

if that take out compatability that would be cool

que? :thinking:

backwards compatability
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2238
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767342
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047131

See more discussions