Groups

PS3 UK pre-order site (Legit OR a scam?!) link inside

ps3preorder.net/

Real or a scam? says 50% of link fee's goto charity BUT I'M NOT SURE!

Didn't post this on the main page incase I got lynched!1 lol If WE deam it real I will post it on the main page...

Your views?

Stu

7 Comments

Well who knows about money going to charity, I wouldn't necessarily believe that. But otherwise it's not a scam, it lists stores with ps3 preorders...

Original Poster

Admin

Well who knows about money going to charity, I wouldn't necessarily … Well who knows about money going to charity, I wouldn't necessarily believe that. But otherwise it's not a scam, it lists stores with ps3 preorders...

worth posting on main page for the members then? with Admin Authorised?? hee hee :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

StuDaPoo

worth posting on main page for the members then? with Admin Authorised?? … worth posting on main page for the members then? with Admin Authorised?? hee hee :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't think so as I think it has affiliate links...

:w00t: :w00t: my god im shocked! didnt realise they were going to be soooo expensive! :w00t: :w00t:

I wouldn't post it in Hot Deals as it isn't really a deal...

Original Poster

Admin

I wouldn't post it in Hot Deals as it isn't really a deal...

oks :thumbsup:

Well he's based in Edinburgh - They're a trustworthy folk up there aren't they? There's a mobile number so we could ring him and ask him if it's a scam (unfair to post his number here though really).

Interestingly the site has been going since 30 Nov 2005.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
      4. Three connection89

See more discussions