Expired

PS3 Wireless Microphones

4 replies
Found 20th Mar 2011
WANTED!!!
Need the best deal to be collected or delivered by this Saturday. Cheapest I have found is Asda at under £30 but 3rd party would do. Choices did have some for £7.99 but sold out.

4 Comments

i have wired ones if you are interested in those? along with a sing it game.

Original Poster

Intending on using for a grown ups drinking party so trying to minimize damage lol. Have visions of his Ps3 being yanked across the room by a group of drunken women! Thankyou for replying, The wired at CEX are only £1.50 each now. How much with the game for curiousity? I guess having some wired will help when batteries run out

Soziberry

Intending on using for a grown ups drinking party so trying to minimize … Intending on using for a grown ups drinking party so trying to minimize damage lol. Have visions of his Ps3 being yanked across the room by a group of drunken women! Thankyou for replying, The wired at CEX are only £1.50 each now. How much with the game for curiousity? I guess having some wired will help when batteries run out

hahaha as a student i COMPLETELY understand your concern lol. ye i wa looking for £10 delivered with the game and the mics if you are interested. I have a thread that they are in if you want to take a look
Thanks

Original Poster

Is the Sing it range the Disney ones? Not really what a gang of 30-40 yr olds want to sing. Thankyou for the offer though. I picked up the Take That Singstar for Ps3 at HMV for £7 to get me going and grabbed 2 wired mics from CEX to have a go but I do really want the wireless kind
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Charge Back From A Betting Account11
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted34
    3. Want to sell on DLC ebay22
    4. Switch from BT to BT same property different person514

See more discussions