Groups

PS3/Xbox 360 Gaming Headphones

Hey guys. I am after some recommendations for ps3 and xbox 360 compatible headphones.
    I have been looking at the Tritton ax180's and the turtle beach px21's. I am aware that these are stereo and do not produce 5.1 surround sound but am sure whether I can afford to spend £100+ on headphones/amps - although the Tritton ax720 look pretty good.

Any help would be great

5 Comments

I am getting the Turtle Beach P11 on ps3...wont be keeping it, can sell it to you if u fancy it. Apparently they are brilliant headphones...

Original Poster

Dhiraj1

I am getting the Turtle Beach P11 on ps3...wont be keeping it, can sell … I am getting the Turtle Beach P11 on ps3...wont be keeping it, can sell it to you if u fancy it. Apparently they are brilliant headphones...

i looked at these on the zavvi offer £49.85 with brink. reviews seem to favour Tritton's over Turtle beaches although I have not personally tried either.
    i have decided to invest in some longer term headphones - Tritton AX Pro's £130 as i feel they will last and save me money in the long run.
    Thanks for the offer though

Good call getting the Tritton AX Pros. I got a pair last week and they are extremely good... Had 2 pairs of Turtle Beach PX21s, first pair broke, got a second pair, broke again so I decided to get the AX Pros, and I must say the build quality is extermely superior to the PX21s...

Original Poster

jmwboyz

Good call getting the Tritton AX Pros. I got a pair last week and they … Good call getting the Tritton AX Pros. I got a pair last week and they are extremely good... Had 2 pairs of Turtle Beach PX21s, first pair broke, got a second pair, broke again so I decided to get the AX Pros, and I must say the build quality is extermely superior to the PX21s...

thank you for the reassurance was gona get the AX 720's but am not a fan of the audio decoder.

Tesco had a sale a while ago, the tritton pros where being sold around £100 I though they would stay at that price or that they it would come down even more but how wrong was i it went straigth back upto 140 i was like dough!!! should have bought them during the sale.

The tritton pros look really good with total of 8 speakers oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846183
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio913
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764260

See more discussions