Groups
    EXPIRED

PS4

I need to buy a present for 2nd Jan for my husband. I know he wants a Playstation 4. But I want to get a bundle which has everything he would want. I know he wants The last of us, GTA 5, drive club and maybe another few games. Plus I think it would good I he had an extra control pad and a starter kit.
    However I'm puzzled with all the packs available. Thinking should I go for one before Xmas or is it worth waiting til later?

Please can you help with this!

10 Comments

The recent Argos deal is very good.

argos.co.uk/sta…htm?tag=ar:search:tn::WhitePS4Bundle50

Original Poster

Thank you. Buy I would prefer a bundle with all these. You think it's worth waiting for?

Nows the time to buy in my opinion in January usually the bundles will be stripped back to bare minimum and concentration usually shifts to drivin preowned within The likes of game etc

Original Poster

Comment

atj6384

Nows the time to buy in my opinion in January usually the bundles will be … Nows the time to buy in my opinion in January usually the bundles will be stripped back to bare minimum and concentration usually shifts to drivin preowned within The likes of game etc

Thank you. I will do

Rauken.com aka play.com have got a great deal ps4 plus drive club and gta5 for £309.99 with a code. Easy or Amazon have like ads of controls and starter kits. But I think it's best to get another control from Argos with guarantee. Safe bet

^^ That's a cracking price and you should move quickly IMHO

Rauken.com are also cheapest for a second controller at circa 35 with code (place separate orders).

Original Poster

Comment

Johnboy_1975

^^ That's a cracking price and you should move quickly IMHORauken.com are … ^^ That's a cracking price and you should move quickly IMHORauken.com are also cheapest for a second controller at circa 35 with code (place separate orders).

What is the code? Any link to the item

Original Poster

Comment

phy

Rauken.com aka play.com have got a great deal ps4 plus drive club and … Rauken.com aka play.com have got a great deal ps4 plus drive club and gta5 for £309.99 with a code. Easy or Amazon have like ads of controls and starter kits. But I think it's best to get another control from Argos with guarantee. Safe bet

Thanks ordered
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      4. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88

See more discussions