Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

PS4 - Adding another Region’s Account

Posted 7th Dec 2019
Hiya Folks

Just after advice please

I’m going to add a US account to my PS4, seen the step by step guide etc so I’m fine with that.

Just wondering could I also add a Indonesian account given the deals to be had on there or are you restricted to how many can be added on the PS4?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Not sure of there being a limit, but I have 7 accounts on my console - go for it.
joeydeacon07/12/2019 09:58

Not sure of there being a limit, but I have 7 accounts on my console - go …Not sure of there being a limit, but I have 7 accounts on my console - go for it.

Thanks bud - will have a whirl
I was just more concerned with all 3 being from a different region?
So one UK, one US and one Indonesian?
Edited by: "sohailh1984" 7th Dec 2019
sohailh198407/12/2019 09:59

Thanks bud - will have a whirl I was just more concerned with all 3 being …Thanks bud - will have a whirl I was just more concerned with all 3 being from a different region?So one UK, one US and one Indonesian?

I have UK, US, Canada, Turkey, Indonesia, Singapore and HK accounts, so you should be fine mate
Edited by: "joeydeacon" 7th Dec 2019
joeydeacon07/12/2019 10:04

I have UK, US, Canada, Turkey, Indonesia, Singapore and HK accounts, so …I have UK, US, Canada, Turkey, Indonesia, Singapore and HK accounts, so you should be fine mate

Amazing - thanks for your help/feedback bud
There is a limit it’s something like 55 you can’t create more than that said amount otherwise you abuse their system, this is to stop mainly console sharing for example using a console in a school and everyone making new accounts
FrankieTheBargainHunter07/12/2019 12:44

There is a limit it’s something like 55 you can’t create more than that sai …There is a limit it’s something like 55 you can’t create more than that said amount otherwise you abuse their system, this is to stop mainly console sharing for example using a console in a school and everyone making new accounts

Ah cool - I’ll just be adding a US and Indonesian account - far too many bargains popping up on external stores!!
Do you have to pay a subscription for each account? I'm guessing not or that would be too costly?
MikeCumbria07/12/2019 13:54

Do you have to pay a subscription for each account? I'm guessing …Do you have to pay a subscription for each account? I'm guessing not or that would be too costly?

Nah you don’t unless you want ps plus on each i guess? I’m just setting them up so I can get games cheaper
sohailh198407/12/2019 13:59

Nah you don’t unless you want ps plus on each i guess? I’m just setting the …Nah you don’t unless you want ps plus on each i guess? I’m just setting them up so I can get games cheaper

Nice one, I'll tell my son then. Is the only benefit being able to buy cheaper games in other regions? I take it you can't get free ones in other regions?

What's the downsides to doing it?
MikeCumbria07/12/2019 14:06

Nice one, I'll tell my son then. Is the only benefit being able to buy …Nice one, I'll tell my son then. Is the only benefit being able to buy cheaper games in other regions? I take it you can't get free ones in other regions?What's the downsides to doing it?

Personally don’t know a downside but someone else might be able to help

I’m just doing it given there tends to be better discounts on the US and other foreign stores.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants