Groups

PS4 and sky tv

I have been told that if I get sky go extra I can also view my sky via my PS4 . I used to to do this through xbox and had to have xbox live subscription . Does anybody know if I need the play station annual subscription. Any help on how to set up sky via PS4 will be much appreciated. Thank you

2 Comments

Its set up the exact same way on PS4 as it is on xbox. Install the app and login. The only thing is, depending on your sky subscription, you may have to unregiser sky from your xbox first. I have sky on PS4 and iphone. You're allowed 2 devices so if it's only the xbox and PS4 you should be ok. I don't think you need the PSN subscription to use sky on PS4. But why not get the PSN subscription when you get 2 free games every month to download from PS store? It's around £35 for the year if you shop around

Original Poster

Danielson

Its set up the exact same way on PS4 as it is on xbox. Install the app … Its set up the exact same way on PS4 as it is on xbox. Install the app and login. The only thing is, depending on your sky subscription, you may have to unregiser sky from your xbox first. I have sky on PS4 and iphone. You're allowed 2 devices so if it's only the xbox and PS4 you should be ok. I don't think you need the PSN subscription to use sky on PS4. But why not get the PSN subscription when you get 2 free games every month to download from PS store? It's around £35 for the year if you shop around

Thanks for all that info, I now know what to do. I have signed up for 2 months free sky go extra as was told you needed extra for ps4 but it does mean I can have 4 devises and not 2 now plus apparently you can download films etc on mobile then watch them without using Internet so that's good for travelling. Will look into subscription.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians916
      2. word association Game74044566
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1023
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710

See more discussions