PS4- best offline/ non ps plus games

So, like many others tonight, I have now bought myself a ps4. Unfortunately I spend a lot of time without access to internet. Just wondering what folks thought were good games in that situation?

Shadow of Mordor apparently good.
Any others?

10 Comments

Okay, well your top priority, by a long way, should be to start with The Witcher 3.
Then the expansions (or just get the GoTY edition).

Once you surface, maybe In a few month's time, you could then look to The Last of Us and Uncharted 4 (ideally, partnered with The Nathan Drake Collection if you've not yet played 1-3)..

These three should keep you going for a good long while, if you want something different from time to time, try Journey, The Witness or INSIDE. Maybe Bloodborne too, if it appeals to you, and the recent Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is one of this year's best games.

Edited by: "Illusionary" 29th Sep 2016

Original Poster

Much appreciated. Will have a look now...

Fallout 4. Brilliant game

Batman Arkham Knight is very good and you can pick up for about £10
The Order 1886 is also quite good, short but good story and looks amazing, again you can get for about £10
Mad Max is OK, not as good as the above but its all offline and has a lot to do.
If you want something a bit more light hearted then Rayman Legends is a fun platformer

Illusionary

Okay, well your top priority, by a long way, should be to start with The … Okay, well your top priority, by a long way, should be to start with The Witcher 3.Then the expansions (or just get the GoTY edition).Once you surface, maybe In a few month's time, you could then look to The Last of Us and Uncharted 4 (ideally, partnered with The Nathan Drake Collection if you've not yet played 1-3)..These three should keep you going for a good long while, if you want something different from time to time, try Journey, The Witness or INSIDE. Maybe Bloodborne too, if it appeals to you, and the recent Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is one of this year's best games.

Agree with this 100%.
Also Skyrim is coming to PS4 sometime in the next month. So if you haven't played that. Worth every penny.

Original Poster

Thanks for all suggestions!

I've recently been Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pains. Never really played the series before, but really enjoying this one and would recommend it.

I can certainly vouch for Witcher, Fallout and Batman. All great games. Haven't tried the others though.

If you can ever find a way to get an internet connection, PS Plus is worth it for the monthly free games alone.

Downloaded 3 games yesterday that are usually worth around £35 in total.

Until Dawn - very good horror game, with replay value and a great cast of actors. Very good single player/offline game.

Almeida

Batman Arkham Knight is very good and you can pick up for about £10The … Batman Arkham Knight is very good and you can pick up for about £10The Order 1886 is also quite good, short but good story and looks amazing, again you can get for about £10Mad Max is OK, not as good as the above but its all offline and has a lot to do.If you want something a bit more light hearted then Rayman Legends is a fun platformer

​batman arkham knight is awesome if you get season pass

i would also reccommed the uncharted series
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just got Kodi now what?1125
    2. Which Smart Watch for Running?11
    3. Iptv33
    4. Boiler Question22

See more discussions